Level System for Printers/Bitcoin - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Alex Raddish

What you want to see? -

The level system get applied to printers and Bitcoin, as well as possibly new printers to go along with it. For example, Bronze Low Tier is level 0, Silver Low Tier is level 2, Bitcoin S1 is level 10 etc. Possibly add another printer that is a high level such as a Ruby printer that requires level ? to get.

Why should we add it? -

Upon first joining the server, the way to make money is a clear path. The cheapest money making method is Cannabis, they harvest cannabis to get the money for a Bronze Low Tier printer, then grind to get bitcoin, ect. This brings another incentive to level up and play on the server as well as AFK overnight. Our numbers have been skyrocketing due to the level system, and the more rewards and incentives attached to said system will always help. 

What are the advantages of having this? -

More players will enjoy the progression system and look forward to getting the next money making method. A sense of progression is always good for a video game, no matter what it is. This encourages players to spend more time on the server, and work towards the next level.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - N/A

+Support

Would be nice to see, I had an idea similar to this a couple days ago I was just to lazy to actually make a forums post.

It would reward players with better money making ways for playing on the server which is pretty cool.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

1 hour ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Would be nice to see, I had an idea similar to this a couple days ago I was just to lazy to actually make a forums post.

It would reward players with better money making ways for playing on the server which is pretty cool.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

2 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

17 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

18 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Would be cool 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor