Sprink ET Report

Jameshi34

Your In-game: Jameshi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:211312778

The admin's name in-game: Security Guard Leader Sprink

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]Sprink

What did the admin do: When the admin was brought to a sit through the ticket system they flew away immediately after being brought. They flew away to avoid the sit and seemed to not care for having a sit placed against him at all, at the time they were on ET.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Strike/Warn/Removal

Any extra information: The admin was brought to a sit for hosting an event during both a CI Supplies raid and a Gensec PT, where the event focused on RDMing all of Wardens which turned in to RDMing all of Gensec and forcing Nu7 to hold it in lieu of the few Security that were not in the PT. His excuse was he's allowed to do the events, to which I said even though he's allowed that doesn't mean he should be, he said "Alright cool" then he promptly flew away, during a sit and did not return.

Edited by Jameshi34

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+Support

-The event seemed overkill

-Didn't care about the sit and said "Alright cool" before nocliping in the middle of a sit, and physgunned noah away when he was trying to tell you there's a sit?

-Showed 0 understanding, care, and respect.

-Made the Event Team look bad.

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

Not sure If I am allowed to process reports like these, So for now:

+Support
Sprink clearly showed zero care for an admin sit in regards to their event, And the event it self was at a poor time, And with sprink being GenSec senior command, He should have known better to not host a GOI Raid near a GenSec PT that he KNEW was going to happen.

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+Support

Even if the plan was not to start slaughtering everyone in D-Block when it was already understaffed, he showed no intention of trying to stop it other than a few messages in chat. And his actions with the sit is extremely unacceptable, especially for someone in any Command position.

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

Alright my side of the story. 

So to explain why I had an event that was supposedly "RDM'ing" GenSec. The event I was doing was a GOI raid which when I started it and tp'd everyone  it was only Condition Orange so I was allowed to start it. Now for the event I only wanted to kill the Wardens first then kill the Security but, It didn't go exactly to plan. Either way though none of that is against the ET SOP.

Second of all the part with the staff sit. At first I thought Warmercarp took the sit as he talked to me in staff chat and explained there was a Security PT to which I forgot about. So when I got tp'd I was still in the middle of talking to my event participants and explaining what happened and I had no one to take over it so, I flew over to them to say just wait and be calm for a minute. Then when that was done Me and Noah went over to the sit and I said that this was clearly not RDM as it was a GOI event. Jameshi then said well I do not think you should have done it. In the end yes I know I should not have flown away but, the reason I did was because this sit was clearly false. I told everyone multiple times and told Jameshi that this was a GOI event and had been planned hours before. Finally to sum it all up this sit was completely false in the first place. Its not RDM to kill you in a GOI raid.

4 minutes ago, Warmercarp said:

+Support

Even if the plan was not to start slaughtering everyone in D-Block when it was already understaffed, he showed no intention of trying to stop it other than a few messages in chat. And his actions with the sit is extremely unacceptable, especially for someone in any Command position.

The even was a GOI raid. Second none of us even went into d-block and so it was perfectly fine to kill everyone there.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

1 minute ago, Sprink said:

Alright my side of the story. 

So to explain why I had an event that was supposedly "RDM'ing" GenSec. The event I was doing was a GOI raid which when I started it and tp'd everyone  it was only Condition Orange so I was allowed to start it. Now for the event I only wanted to kill the Wardens first then kill the Security but, It didn't go exactly to plan. Either way though none of that is against the ET SOP.

Second of all the part with the staff sit. At first I thought Warmercarp took the sit as he talked to me in staff chat and explained there was a Security PT to which I forgot about. So when I got tp'd I was still in the middle of talking to my event participants and explaining what happened and I had no one to take over it so, I flew over to them to say just wait and be calm for a minute. Then when that was done Me and Noah went over to the sit and I said that this was clearly not RDM as it was a GOI event. Jameshi then said well I do not think you should have done it. In the end yes I know I should not have flown away but, the reason I did was because this sit was clearly false. I told everyone multiple times and told Jameshi that this was a GOI event and had been planned hours before. Finally to sum it all up this sit was completely false in the first place. Its not RDM to kill you in a GOI raid.

So your still admitting you hosted an entire GOI raid event for the sole purpose of targeting and killing 1 branch?
"Now for the event I only wanted to kill the wardens first then kill the security"

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

5 minutes ago, Sprink said:

the reason I did was because this sit was clearly false.

That is NOT your decision to make in this case. An admin sit was called on you, and you are expected to attend that sit just like everybody else on the server. Simply flying away even to 'just wait and be calm for a minute' is completely unjustified and its flabbergasting you would even suggest so. Completely disappointing to see from not only an event team member, but an admin too.

+Support on a possible / strike removal from event team, and at least a talking to in staff.

Edited by Hoovy

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

"Now for the event I only wanted to kill the wardens first then kill the security"
During a PT you supposedly forgot about, yeah. Seems about right.

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

2 hours ago, Hoovy said:

That is NOT your decision to make in this case. An admin sit was called on you, and you are expected to attend that sit just like everybody else on the server. Simply flying away even to 'just wait and be calm for a minute' is completely unjustified and its flabbergasting you would even suggest so. Completely disappointing to see from not only an event team member, but a staff member.

+Support on a possible / strike removal from event team, and at least a talking to in staff.

i agree with what hoovy says. just because youre an admin and event team doesnt give you the exclusive right to be the judge, jury, defendant, and executer when a sit is called on you.

edit 2: after further info from others, i am in support of a full event team removal, staff demotion, as well as non staff consequences

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

1 minute ago, kingdoms_3 said:

So your still admitting you hosted an entire GOI raid event for the sole purpose of targeting and killing 1 branch?

Not exactly. We were supposed to be friendly until the Wardens said we weren't real Security In front of  all the other security in the intersection so it was our goal to kill them. 

10 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

That is NOT your decision to make in this case. An admin sit was called on you, and you are expected to attend that sit just like everybody else on the server. Simply flying away even to 'just wait and be calm for a minute' is completely unjustified and its flabbergasting you would even suggest so. Completely disappointing to see from not only an event team member, but an admin too.

Yes, I know I should not have flown away and phys gunned Noah away but, when Warmercarp was talking to me in admin chat I thought Warmer took the sit and then closed it after he was done. In my mindset I thought Noah was just trying to come over to me and try to do something in the middle of me explaining the 2nd part of the event to everyone. I honestly misunderstood what was happening while trying to think about my event and trying to get everyone situated that I didn't understand. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

1 hour ago, Sprink said:

Yes, I know I should not have flown away and phys gunned Noah away but, when Warmercarp was talking to me in admin chat I thought Warmer took the sit and then closed it after he was done

You say that Warmercarp was talking to you in admin chat although the only time Warmercarp talked to you was in his message in OOC at 2:15 in the video. I just confirmed with him and they checked logs, there was not a single message from Warmercarp in the chat for quite a while after that one. You're lying now.

Noah came over saying you were in a sit and told you to come back to which you said "No". If this isn't negligence I don't know what is.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

+Support

Inexcusable behavior no matter the rank. I'd even advocate for a LTAP warn for just flying away without any regard. There was nothing to misunderstand there, you were clearly told the sit was against you. Event goes wrong then you own up to it and learn from it. Punishment as ET, Staff, and as a player is definitely required.

Edited by Sparkle

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Inexcusable behavior no matter the rank. I'd even advocate for a LTAP warn for just flying away without any regard. There was nothing to misunderstand there, you were clearly told the sit was against you. Event goes wrong then you own up to it and learn from it. Punishment as ET, Staff, and as a player is definitely required.

+Support 

-You should no better.

-Should be Remove from ET indefinitely 

-should talk to about it and possibly should be Suspended from Staff depending on how many days does SMT believe it should be.

Staff member has been removed from Staff and Staff restricted (second strike removal) and due to the rules with ET/Staff has also been removed from ET 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."