RJ's Grand General Application

TotalbanRJ

Am I fit for the role of Grand General?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for the role of Grand General?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): General RJ

2. Why do you want to be Grand General?
I want to become the rank of Grand General for multiple reasons such as the following, I want to ensure that the Army Role Play side of Imperial RP is constantly enforced to be as active as possible, as serious as possible, as respected as possible and disciplined. I would like to have the highest rank achievable in Army High Command to be held by somebody that has been a member of Imperial RP since January 1st, as-well as somebody that has held high ranks in both Staff and RP previously on other GamingLight servers and somebody that is trusted by JMT, SMT and other members of the community as a whole. I want to hold this position to enforce not only the Army Command by also the AHC to have constant SIMs, tryouts, any help needed from HC to grow battalions. I feel over the course of the 13 months I have in this community I have gained more than enough experience in commanding, how to maintain a good command team and how to properly act at such a high rank.

3. How much game time do you have on the server?
Collectively I have had 1,785 hours on GamingLight Imperial RP - Totalban - [GL] Totalban

4. What is the Main Purpose of a Grand General?
The main purpose of a Grand General is to do the following - Monitor and oversee all Army Operation, bring any and all suggestions and or problems from the Imperial Army the the first position in Senior High Command and have primary command within army. The member holding this rank should enforce as much activity, seriousness and ways to ensure battalions to grow as much as possible.

5. Why should we trust you to be Grand General? :
I believe I should be trusted with the rank of Grand General for the following reasons -

Clone Wars Life RP
Although the server may have had a short life I was still able to learn a huge amount from Beckett which has really set me up for further commanding positions in the future, I was trusted with the rank of Grand General, Super Admin and Head Game Master on this server and for the 3 months that server was up I held the positions to the best of my ability to assist SMT in keeping the server as active as possible until it shut down. From my experience with holding these ranks I was given the chance to learn how to manage the entire RP side of the server as well as managing my own team in Staff. I held both RP and GM interviews at these ranks and always made them as professional as possible. This was the greatest opportunity I could've gotten and I am thankful for everything Beckett, Zeeptin and Spice taught me while I was at these ranks.

Imperial RP
I have been given a lot of opportunities so far on this server and have performed to the best of my ability at the time. To start off where it began, my first Command rank was 31st Vice Commander, with myself, WiN and Fisheyes we managed to enforce all that was needed to promptly revive the battalion, which we had managed to do, I learnt a lot from these two and made great friends while doing so, just from the experience from working with them I believe that was enough to start up my journey on Imperial RP, we were able to hit constant numbers as-well as have as much fun with our troopers as possible while still keeping the branch respected throughout the server - https://prntscr.com/twfuil - 
After resigning from 31st Vice Commander I had started working in Naval, with the supervision of Hobbs I was able to reach the rank of CAO - EO - Admiral Garrick Versio in this branch, at the time we hit constant numbers and results in Naval with constant Passive RP SIMs and Serious RP within the battalion. I learnt a lot from Hobbs on how to manage the battalion and how to properly act, he showed me what it was like to be a proper Command Member and how to enforce punishments in a correct manner.
After Naval I was the SF Vice Marshal for a short while, in that time I re-made all of their documents and enforced as much activity as possible - https://prnt.sc/107ra8m - this took a lot of work but was a lot of fun doing with the people in SF at the time and was a great time.
31st/Havoc this was difficult but myself and the officer team were able to pick the battalion up from averaging 4-6 people to 10-18 daily - https://prnt.sc/w02exb - https://prnt.sc/w3bc96 - which was amazing for the battalion. Once again I had created new documents upon the creation of Havoc which myself and Hobbs worked on, this was a great project to be given the chance to almost create my own battalion and add so many additions to it to make it a ton of fun to play on. 
Finally my work as HC, currently I have achieved upto General, in this time I have worked with the following battalions, Havoc, Shock and IC, I feel in this time I have assisted these battalions to a great extent and tried to help these battalions out as much as possible and communicate with the Command of these battalions when needed, from my time in HC I don't believe I am on any bad terms with members of Army Command and try to befriend them if possible, but even if I am friends this will not result in any bias opinions at all towards them, if punishments are to be handed out all members will be treated the same.

Military RP
Once again this may have been short lived by while I was Staff and a SO in MP I learnt a lot from Emoo, WiN, AWG and Scoot I tried my hardest to help activity on the server (This was at the time of when we were maxing out for about a week straight) I tried my hardest to help out the members of Military RP before resigning but this was a lot of fun while I was a member of the MP and enforced as much as possible to get MP to have good numbers during Peace Time as-well as War Time.

In conclusion I feel my large amount of experience within GamingLight makes me fit for the rank and responsibility and I am fully capable and ready to hold this position if I am granted this rank and will be grateful if I am given this opportunity to be the highest rank in the Imperial Army. As-well as recently resigning from Senior Admin I have decided to have my full concentration on RP rather than Staff so that Army Command can have my undivided attention.

6. How often can you be Online? : I can be on the server daily for 6+ hours.

7. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I currently have 3 warnings - https://prnt.sc/107rzpf - (Two are false which is obvious)

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

+Support

I believe RJ to be fit for the position, despite the amount of times he may have gone somewhere else within GL, this time I believe he has proven his loyalty to ImperialRP considering he's been here for quite some time now. During his time as HC he has dedicated a lot to battalions such as Havoc, Shock, and is currently doing his best with IC, so good on that. What he's done with his time as Naval, 31st/Havoc, and Starfighter proves how much he cares about different battalions as well. Best of luck my friend.
-SDE tho, dont lie Alec

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

10 minutes ago, [GL] Alec said:

+support

Gotta support my boy, pretty good dude, BDE and is a good roleplayer

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

6 minutes ago, ClassyBuck said:

+Support

I believe RJ to be fit for the position, despite the amount of times he may have gone somewhere else within GL, this time I believe he has proven his loyalty to ImperialRP considering he's been here for quite some time now. During his time as HC he has dedicated a lot to battalions such as Havoc, Shock, and is currently doing his best with IC, so good on that. What he's done with his time as Naval, 31st/Havoc, and Starfighter proves how much he cares about different battalions as well. Best of luck my friend.
-SDE tho, dont lie Alec

Former Rear Admiral

10 minutes ago, ClassyBuck said:

+Support

-SDE tho, dont lie Alec

11 minutes ago, ClassyBuck said:

+Support

-SDE tho, dont lie Alec

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

50 minutes ago, soph said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT
- Very Active
- Dedicated
- Trustworthy
- Very Nice 😎
- Diligent

Not only does he deserve it he has done alot for battalions and has helped alot of people out. Plus he's better than Blizzard

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

14 minutes ago, ClassyBuck said:

+Support

-SDE tho, dont lie Alec

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

17 minutes ago, ClassyBuck said:

+Support

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

18 minutes ago, ClassyBuck said:

+Support

-SDE tho, dont lie Alec

41 minutes ago, ClassyBuck said:

+Support

-SDE tho, dont lie Alec

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

1 hour ago, ClassyBuck said:

+Support

-SDE tho, dont lie Alec

He has revived several battalions, Including mine. Appreciate the help and love your work ethic, keep it up bro.

~ Retard ~

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

2 hours ago, ClassyBuck said:

+Support

-SDE tho, dont lie Alec

• Head of Staff

Major +Support

Great Guy
Active
Trustworthy/Respected
Dedicated to the community
Has shown how much he can help the server and the various battalions he has been in

I believe RJ is the best suited for the role out of those applying.

Good Luck RJ!

Edited by A Frog

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 minute ago, A Frog said:

Major +Support

Great Guy
Active
Trustworthy/Respected
Dedicated to the community
Has shown how much he can help the server and the various battalions he has been in
Definitely ready for Grand General

Good Luck RJ!

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

• Manager
4 hours ago, soph said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT
- Very Active
- Dedicated
- Trustworthy
- Very Nice 😎
- Diligent

I honestly think RJ is the perfect postition for Grand General currently. He is the 1of the most active High Command members and does a shit ton of Sims everyday. He also helps out a lot of battalions. He shows leadership, competence and a whole lot of other things.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic