Kessel - Lieutenant Application

Kessel

Kessel - Lieutenant Application Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would I make a good addition to PD Command?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Kessel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56986915

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 40 days

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time

How many Warns do you have?: I have one warn for RDM. I accidentally shot and killed a prosecutor that entered the DOC KOS area because I thought he was a civilian.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): One of my biggest goals in PD has been to paint them in a positive light, and as an important part of government operations, rather than just the "free department" or the "starter department" that most people view us as. My primary means of accomplishing this, as you'll see in the Discord, is the creation of high-quality advertisements for the department that are catchy, and make people wanna be a part of PD. Another image that people get in their heads is that we're a bunch of minges, simply because of the fact that we're an easy department to get into; to that end, I try to instill discipline in the enlisted ranks by nipping problems in the bud on sight, even putting off tasks in other departments to get on PD and call a meeting with the offender. Despite that, I try to look like a friend instead of an authority figure, until they force me to do otherwise. I can say, from experience in my three years on RP servers, that I know what it's like to be afraid or hesitant to speak to superiors, which is why I hope to help remedy that concern for newer issues. It's also important to make sure you're hearing both sides before jumping to conclusions, even if it's very obvious which party is at fault in a dispute. Overall, I try to be a friendly and productive asset to PD, and would like to further this goal as a member of command. Thank you, readers, for your consideration!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

• Like 1

+Support

Very active

Knows his stuff

I went on a ride with him when I was a CPL and was thinking how professional he is the entire time

Shows the right disciplinary actions

SM Tonyy

• Thanks 1

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

12 hours ago, Tonymontana said:

+Support

Very active

Knows his stuff

I went on a ride with him when I was a CPL and was thinking how professional he is the entire time

Shows the right disciplinary actions

SM Tonyy

14 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

i have seen you on when I’m on

you’re a good leader

you are a nice guy

(not important) but makes good promotional media)

Also not important but gets his car stolen wayyyy too much 

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head of Staff

Massive +Support

Active

Serious

Helpful

make this guy lt

• Thanks 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

Active, one of the most professional and mature supervisors we have and already makes good use of his rank as SM. Would 100% support Kessel having LT rank so he can handle situations as he does now but without needing to call for command, as I trust his judgement.

• Thanks 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

• Will locked this topic