Allow the HK USC on D-Class CC's - Denied

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? - Allow the HK USC on D-Class CC's

How would this change better the server? - There's many ways that this will benefit D-Class. Currently, the loadout for D-Class is very limited, with only pistols and a few other exceptions. The HK USC is in my opinion a fairly balanced weapon. It only fires in semi-automatic, so it's not automatic. Currently, D-Class are highly dependent on D-Class CC's. Lot's of people think that D-Class CC's are op but when you go up against some Nu-7 with dual mini-guns, it's not really a fair advantage 😕 even Riot control is hard to deal with. I've been 1 tapped numerous times cause they completely over power me (No I'm not talking just about ZJ lol) It usually take 3-5 CC's to take D-Block on a normal day. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Many, it gives D-Class in general a more fair advantage against combatants. A more select arsenal, a more fair chance at combat, and more fun just in general. I highly recommend you try this weapon in game before sharing your opinion.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Fire Rate: 600RPM

Damage: 23

image.png.2d5210a7ab1b7d06081904433f99d361.png

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

+Support

D-Class CC’s need a little bit of a buff at this point. Little boring when you get one tapped then the elevator gets camped.

The weapon is also balanced nicely so it’s not heavily overpowered to be on a D-Class CC. Would honestly come back if this gets accepted.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Free From GL ❤️

31 minutes ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support

D-Class CC’s need a little bit of a buff at this point. Little boring when you get one tapped then the elevator gets camped.

The weapon is also balanced nicely so it’s not heavily overpowered to be on a D-Class CC. Would honestly come back if this gets accepted.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

I only remember using it once, and from what I remember it didn't do much damage. There are stronger weapons that a dclass cc like the contender can have, I don't see a reason why not to have that weapon.

Note: pls come back @DooM Guy

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

17 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Support

I only remember using it once, and from what I remember it didn't do much damage. There are stronger weapons that a dclass cc like the contender can have, I don't see a reason why not to have that weapon.

Note: pls come back @DooM Guy

my doom boi, we needa fuck em up

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

7 hours ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+/-Support

Yes you guys have a limited amount of guns.

But hear me out, you guys have two lines to your advantage that you can use, I feel this is an unneeded buff as it's been fine as is, I feel adding more is just uneeded.

But from what your saying if it isn't a OP gun I'd be fine with it, but I personally see this as uneeded.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

7 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

But hear me out, you guys have two lines to your advantage that you can use, I feel this is an unneeded buff as it's been fine as is, I feel adding more is just uneeded.

Ah yes because having two riot control camp the elevator AND ONE TAP ME is fair, like if that's not annoying I don't know what is.

Having to walk out of D-Block and fight some MTF dual wielding mini-guns with only a pistol is living hell. Skill doesn't even come into play at this point, it's like coming into a fight with nothing but a pea shooter against 5 guys with assult rifles.

This is a very needed buff, I'm tried having to stab gensec to death.

4 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

fight some MTF dual wielding mini-guns with only a pistol is living hell.

To not keep this as an arguement I'll give a small side to why I think this way, on a CC I was able to kill a NCO, 2 Enlisted, 1 Heavy with a CZ. Personally I see it balanced as we lose D-block lots of times, but I said +/- as I never tested the weapon, it's new and usually I don't know what the weapon does. I see the server alright as is, that's why I partly supported it, It's a different weapon that most likely promotes sniping, I saw how one person with a contender sitting in the back when there is no riot control or sniper is deadly (Mostly during PTs), I went undercover as an OFC and was slaughtered by contenders. I feel it's just unneeded go to add more. I'd like my opinion to be respected.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 hour ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

To not keep this as an arguement I'll give a small side to why I think this way, on a CC I was able to kill a NCO, 2 Enlisted, 1 Heavy with a CZ. Personally I see it balanced as we lose D-block lots of times, but I said +/- as I never tested the weapon, it's new and usually I don't know what the weapon does. I see the server alright as is, that's why I partly supported it, It's a different weapon that most likely promotes sniping, I saw how one person with a contender sitting in the back when there is no riot control or sniper is deadly (Mostly during PTs), I went undercover as an OFC and was slaughtered by contenders. I feel it's just unneeded go to add more. I'd like my opinion to be respected.

image.png.7aa25b8f8a696314758721a4e91ee493.png

• Laughing 3

-Support 

D-class in no way shape or form need a buff right now. Also if you get killed by riot control at the elevator then just go in the blind spot which is in the back middle of the elevator and you can’t be shot.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

43 minutes ago, Sprink said:

-Support 

D-class in no way shape or form need a buff right now. Also if you get killed by riot control at the elevator then just go in the blind spot which is in the back middle of the elevator and you can’t be shot.

That's still a hard choke point, if you're to far left or right they can get a clean hit on you. Fighting someone who can one tap you from a mile a way isn't really fair imo.

+support

I tested this weapon and it is not OP at all

I think another options for D-class CC's is nice and considering that GENSEC have access to

a class with a shotgun that can do 70-80 damage halfway across the map, I think its fair

Edited by OWNED

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

(+Support)

Used the gun myself its a decent weapon for CCs not broken and not its not bad. Haven't seen any love for D-Class CCs so I appreciate this suggestion ❤️.

~Love, Tania

5 hours ago, OWNED said:

a class with a shotgun that can do 70-80 damage halfway across the map, I think its fair

Dawg this shit is so unfair. Riot Control say that they're a bad class to play when they are 10x better than Security Juggernaut a DONATOR CLASS!

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

6 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

That's still a hard choke point, if you're to far left or right they can get a clean hit on you. Fighting someone who can one tap you from a mile a way isn't really fair imo.

Ever thought about talking with GenSec HCMD about having Riot Control nerfed/reworked?
- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 2/15/2021 at 5:55 AM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 5:55 AM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 2/16/2021 at 5:47 PM, Yato Sensei said:

Ever thought about talking with GenSec HCMD about having Riot Control nerfed/reworked?
- Support

Yato God. Emphasis on God.

Couldn't have made my stance more clear. There's already a suggestion to get RC nerfed, in my eyes having both is like a double-edged sword but both sides are facing Gensec.

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

I should also say me and Jimmy James tested out this weapon and it's not very powerful. It had high recoil but was still fairly balanced.

Imo this weapon is balanced enough for D-Class CC's 

Plus the gun isn't being used by any other classes I believe 

Edited by DooM Guy
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 4:55 AM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support

+ Support

• Like 1