Custom Printers Remake Color EveryTime You Load In - Denied

ICE

What you want to see? - I and a lot of other people have bought Custom Printers but when we made the color of the printer and the name of the printer it after awhile it gets old and want a new color or name to your printer so if something was added so everytime we rejoin we are about to customize it again that would make it more appealing to the buyers.

Why should we add it? - 1 time chance of making your custom printer is not fair when we payed 30 bucks to customize it whenever plus I have talked to alot of people who have custom printers like me that they all perfer to be able to change it when ever they want

What are the advantages of having this? - Maybe more appealing to people who would buy custom printers and makes it have what ever color they perfer anytime they log in.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone with custom Printers.

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+ Support

When I originally bought custom printers I thought that's how it worked so I put some random stuff in to test it out and a random color and here I am with an annoying ass name every time I look at my custom printer. It isn't really that big of a deal due to it just being appearance however it would be nice to be able to change the color and name.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

13 hours ago, ZerØ said:

+Support

i literally thought when I bought it you could make all 4 of them different colors but now I’m stuck with Red and a Cringey name on my printers 😐

Making them easier to customize would be pretty nice, if it is even possible.

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 2/12/2021 at 10:55 AM, Noah REmiX said:

+ Support

When I originally bought custom printers I thought that's how it worked so I put some random stuff in to test it out and a random color and here I am with an annoying ass name every time I look at my custom printer. It isn't really that big of a deal due to it just being appearance however it would be nice to be able to change the color and name.

On 2/12/2021 at 10:03 AM, ZerØ said:

+Support

i literally thought when I bought it you could make all 4 of them different colors but now I’m stuck with Red and a Cringey name on my printers 😐

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

We will need to recode the addon and how it stores data. Its just not worth the time right now as we're super busy with updates. Sorry but we might come back to this suggestion in the future. ❤️ 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor