6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Nu7?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Mike

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:209339952

Discord Name (Bread#0001): Mike.#0231

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Around 2 Years ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I would like to be Nu7 because throughout my time on the server I have always enjoyed the combat branches, especially MTF. The aspect of being able to recontain SCPs, Kill CI, Kill D-Class, and save the site have always made me enjoy my time on the server. I know I now have a reputation of being inactive but that was because life had gotten in the way, now I can provide better than what is expected of me to excel in Nu7 as well as MTF as a whole. I also understand that I will be representing the Branch the moment I get on a job and I promise to represent it in a well mannered way showing others that Nu7 are better than just a mingy, non-serious battalion. I am ready to show respect to my higher ups and follow the rules of our SOP if given the chance. I also will require very little in training, I will only require to take the Test and Trigger Discipline. I already know the site like the back of my hand and I know how to RC SCPs so those wont need to be covered.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I used to be Nu7 CMDR, E11 VCMDR, CI Research Administrator, Technical Manager, CI SGT, GENSEC SFC, and Senior Medic (All past ranks)

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Due to some changes I will now be as active as needed on SCP-RP and I will perform even better than what is expected.

Leaning +support

I think he just has enough experience, I may be mistaken though.

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+ Support
I think he might have just enough experience as a leader, just enough though. 🙂 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support, he's kind of new and a stranger to the server, but I think he'll do well. A little more than enough experience, mhm.

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

idk if he has experience guys 

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

+Support

A previous CMDR of this branch, accept him lmao

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Bread said:

You got trained and immediately went inactive? 

That's why I specifically stated the Activity part if my application. I planned on actually playing but IRL shit came up and I got removed due to inactivity. Now that IRL is no longer in the way I can focus on the game and actually show activity.

• Bread locked this topic