Jawadre Staff Report- Accepted

00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00

Your In-Game Name: dARK

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160659387

Staff member's In-Game Name: Jawadre

What did they do? Physgun Abuse, Taking Own Sits 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/43261648/d1337wa7VRsn (JMT talked To him already about this clip), https://medal.tv/clips/43359325/d1337lI80WO2 (Physgun Abuse)

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Staff Strike

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support

The evidence is clear, but I don't believe that the punishment should be too severe considering he is a Trial Moderator, and these are things that I would expect from that rank.

Edited by Jayden
  • Like 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Valentino said:

+ support 

very clear evidence of staff rules broken

will change if new evidence comes up.

Imma have to go with valentino on this one you are not allowed to physgun anything off duty besides your car and other people when stuck for tmod-admin

Edited by Austinn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

+Support

The evidence is clear, but I don't believe that the punishment should be too severe considering he is a Trial Moderator, and these are things that I would expect from that rank.

Maybe just a DNP for a week as Jayden is correct, just look over the staff handbook again Jawadre.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Just now, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
Clear Evidence
Definetly not recommended
Got caught in 4k?

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, Valentino said:

+ support 

very clear evidence of staff rules broken

will change if new evidence comes up.

As clear as ice. Hope he just gets talked to/retrained because none of his actions seem malicious.

Edited by tEDDY34

2 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
Clear Evidence
Definetly not recommended
Got caught in 4k?

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

• Head of Staff
6 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

Agree with Jayden here. Make sure you re-read over the Staff Handbook on what you are allowed to do!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

10 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

Make sure to read the staff handbook!

2 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

none of his actions seem malicious but a talking to is needed

i gotta agree i dont think Jawadre means anything bad he just needs to be re-informed 

ive made the mistake before of taking my own sit cause i just didn't know right away but it a quick fix

And physgun rules are pretty clear so he definitely needs a talking to (especially making an EMS car fly that's to far)

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+ support 

Almost every time I've had an encounter with him when he is  on staff he always is doing something wrong

like freezing me on top of spawn for no reason during a sit. Taking own sits an so on.

I know he's just s TMOD so he has learning to do but hopefully this will help him learn.

As a T-mod you are on a one strike policy and there are two clear offenses here. This should be a removal from staff with a staff restriction. The guidelines are taught thoroughly in your training, and if you failed to pay attention during that time then it is on you.  

9 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

As a T-mod you are on a one strike policy and there are two clear offenses here. This should be a removal from staff with a staff restriction. The guidelines are taught thoroughly in your training, and if you failed to pay attention during that time then it is on you.  

I meant smt basically just said it’s a removal so gg