Valentino

LT?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. LT?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, Frog_ said:

-Support

You were a great command member but I think you need a bit more time before rejoining. Also I think more effort could have been put into your application (like meeting the word requirement.) I really do hope to see you come back to PD Command though, just after a bit of time!

Also a side note: Please keep this thread to + or - Supports only! Thank you!

+support

Im changing it to a +support because I've seen him become more active, and I discussed with him in as short session about it and he is very  reasonable and professional, I have no doubt that he will stay active and I feel he will be a great addition to low command.

On 2/4/2021 at 9:50 PM, jackyman21 said:

+support

greatest command member I ever knew

fucking revived dispatch

good guy

better friend

mature

cool

respectful

cool headed

mellow

nice

awesome

good leader

active

give Valentino LT so help me god.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+Support

Was a command member before. 

Was so active adam's legit told him to take a day off. 

Has helped me with my problems within the server and even gave me advice before for real life stuff.  

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-Support
Even though you are a know command member and did have great experience, you just came back. No matter if you are coming of retirement you still need to show activity in order to come back as command

Valentino, you are a great guy and a great command member, fun, mature and knows how to operate PD. You still need to get active though

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 2/4/2021 at 11:01 PM, Killer. said:

+Support    -Support

Semi-Active

Mature

Professional

Respectful

Past Experience with PD Command

Didn't Realize till now, but didn't reach the 150 word limit.

Changing to -Support due to me not realizing he didn't reach the word requirement.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-Support

I completely agree with what everyone else has had to say (regarding minus supports). You're a decent guy but you just came to the server. I literally only saw you on a few days ago.
To add to that you didn't even meet the minimum word requirement. At the very least I'd expect you to meet all requirements especially considering that you've just came back and would
want to give a decent impression.

Give it a month to a month and a half of being active and meeting the word requirement. Then I can see myself giving you a plus support.

Good Luck Val

Carrots_LT_COL.png