ISD Name [Denied]

PTOB

What do you want to see? - ISD Name, Make a form for people to give ISD names, select non-mingy names and put them in a poll for the troopers to select from to name the ISD. 

Why should we add it? - We don't have a name 

What are the advantages of having this? - Gives the ISD a name and adds to the Lore.

Who is it mainly for? - The ISD / Troopers

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by PTOB

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

+/-

While I feel this could be cool and have some role play value, what would happen when a defcon 1 happens and how would the process of coming up with a new name work?

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

30 minutes ago, 0xEmma said:

+/-

While I feel this could be cool and have some role play value, what would happen when a defcon 1 happens and how would the process of coming up with a new name work?

I feel with a Defcon 1 event the community will get to choose a new name once again, meaning Defcon 1s will be rare (which they already are). I don't see it as a bad idea and lets the community have a big part in RP with the server. +Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

13 hours ago, TotalbanRJ said:

I feel with a Defcon 1 event the community will get to choose a new name once again, meaning Defcon 1s will be rare (which they already are). I don't see it as a bad idea and lets the community have a big part in RP with the server. +Support

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

16 hours ago, TotalbanRJ said:

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 2/1/2021 at 4:53 PM, TotalbanRJ said:

I'd like to see Senior Gamemasters communicating with HCMD to aware them of names and I'll be okay with rare occasions for DEF-1 cause it makes sense for it to be rare for a ISD being destroyed. 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

12 minutes ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

Honestly, that's a good idea. The only issue is that if the ISD is destroyed in a DEFCON 1 event, does the ISD name change or stay the same?

It would change, since we would be getting a new ISD.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

On 2/1/2021 at 5:53 PM, TotalbanRJ said:

Would definitely be pretty cool for everyone to choose a new name every Defcon 1. +Support

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

On 2/2/2021 at 7:16 AM, Drayton said:

On 2/1/2021 at 6:54 PM, Pooders said:

+Support
Everytime we have a defcon 1 we could vote for a new name 
adds a little fun for the community 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*