Noah Jimes - False Warn Appeal- Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

Your In-game: PvpSavage

Your SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:183017865

The admin's name in-game: Noah Jimes

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

I don't know 

What warning did you receive: FearRp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/97373e57d3a9b04d749994670b2147e1 

Why do you think this warn was false:

So basically. I had a government hostage when I was like at inner city gen store. Then, all of a sudden, when my gun was  already out since I had a hostage. Like 3 UMC started rolling up and they were like with there guns put can you put down your gun. Which I kept it out since I had a hostage and I  thought regardless it doesn't count when you have someone as hostage. Also, that I had my gun out in  general. So, the warn is false since I had a hostage and my gun was out. proving that fearrp didnt exist in the situation. Obviously, someone would keep there gun out either way if gov or anyone was like held as hostage. 

Any extra information: When I made a forums post on the suggestions channel. Raddish even said that it wouldn't be breaking fearrp there. 

If this gets denied or claims that it's valid. Could SMT explain why this would be valid? It's like if this gets denied if possibly fearrp rules could get reworded to prevent situations like this.

https://gyazo.com/2cb207ac5766dc3dbf012948c1929411

https://gyazo.com/14b73aaed348a1c0d8fc7195f70543cb

@Noah Jimesif you also want to put your side of the story

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

- support
I showed a clip to noah jimes of the situations and had 6 staff members come to the sit and confirmed that he was placed under fear rp because some randon person unrestrained his hostage ill look back at the clip and see if i caught it but after that he was still under fear rp with 3 guns on him and he still didnt put his gun away so the warn is not false

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

2 minutes ago, OG ICE said:

- support
I showed a clip to noah jimes of the situations and had 6 staff members come to the sit and confirmed that he was placed under fear rp because some randon person unrestrained his hostage ill look back at the clip and see if i caught it but after that he was still under fear rp with 3 guns on him and he still didnt put his gun away so the warn is not false

Not final until I get @Noah Jimesopinion even though I was at the sit. Also PvP, I think Alex was thinking about gov because you didn't state which one you were talking about.

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

4 minutes ago, OG ICE said:

- support

I also spoke to Mikey about the situation. He also thinks it's stupid that you would get a warn for it. As then, anyone could be put unde fearrp when you have a hostage and about to do a gen store rob. But mikey said to me that he won't be responding until Noah Jimes responds. 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

9 minutes ago, OG ICE said:

- support

this is a simple case of you can’t please everyone. I had multiple admins, senior admins, and jmt to second me and they all agreed. i’ve explained to your privately already. in the video there was no hostage near by. you are completely isolated with 3 negevs on you. you were under fearrp you were outnumbered before the event began. you where isolated and running from them.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

7 minutes ago, Noah Jimes said:

this is a simple case of you can’t please everyone. I had multiple admins, senior admins, and jmt to second me and they all agreed. i’ve explained to your privately already. in the video there was no hostage near by. you are completely isolated with 3 negevs on you. you were under fearrp you were outnumbered before the event began. you where isolated and running from them.

not to mention. you didn’t bring this up in the sit. plus in the video it shows you on the side of the gas station by yourself. no gen store was going on so you’re lying here it seems like unless i’m not understanding. 

Noah Jimes

2 minutes ago, Noah Jimes said:

not to mention. you didn’t bring this up in the sit. plus in the video it shows you on the side of the gas station by yourself. no gen store was going on so you’re lying here it seems like unless i’m not understanding. 

I thought that the video would also include me having the hostage in the video. As I had the hostage clearly and i my gun pointed out. Because of that. I was assuming that you would also check advert logs to see if I kidnapped someone. Since I did have someone as hostage.

Replying to what he said-

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

10 minutes ago, lildrummerdude said:

-support

Hostage got unrestrained and wasn't there, thereby disqualifying as a hostage.  

If the hostage was still restrained, then the argument is reversed, but considering the hostage was not only unrestrained but apparently not present, doesn't count as a hostage

3 minutes ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

I thought that the video would also include me having the hostage in the video. As I had the hostage clearly and i my gun pointed out. Because of that. I was assuming that you would also check advert logs to see if I kidnapped someone. Since I did have someone as hostage.

Replying to what he said-

Which i did and then the hostage was set free before the fearrp thing happened.

Noah Jimes

1 hour ago, OG ICE said:

- support

-Support Numerous Staff, Around 6-7 Staff already said it was a Valid Warning, and according to Smith the hostage was unrestrained so it didn't count as an actual hostage.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 hours ago, lildrummerdude said:

-support

If the hostage was still restrained, then the argument is reversed, but considering the hostage was not only unrestrained but apparently not present, doesn't count as a hostage

4 hours ago, Killer. said:

-Support Numerous Staff, Around 6-7 Staff already said it was a Valid Warning, and according to Smith the hostage was unrestrained so it didn't count as an actual hostage.

4 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

Which i did and then the hostage was set free before the fearrp thing happened.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head Admin

-Support

Based off of what I've read from the post and comments, I am going to have to stay at a -Support for now.

I saw a couple of times people mentioned a clip or video which would be nice to see if someone could upload it and post it here, might help clean up the story a bit.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

6 hours ago, lildrummerdude said:

-support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor