Would I be a good moderator?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would I be a good moderator?

• Yes! Of course.
    • Sorry but no

What is your in-game name?: Banner

What is your steam name?: Aziz Bourger

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:521864986

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a Rust staff. I was a moderator. but i stopped

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2020 July I think not sure

What date did you make your forums account? 2020 November

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10 warns Unfortunately20210128205000_1.thumb.jpg.6e14440f1fc9319d8ee42e0497b0199f.jpg

Have you donated? Yes For the Platinum Rank

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No this is the only server i play 

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes Sir!

Timezone: EAST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think that I deserve the Trial Moderator Rank because I play every day for About 3 Hours. And Also I know how to talk with people I am respectful polite and Active. I have a good team spirit and I would love to be a staff member I Always loved watching how staff deal with situations. I always know what to do if something goes wrong. I am kind and I understand the situations. I know when to be serious and I know when to be a chill dude. I know how to stay calm if someone is disrespecting me I have a lot of patience when it comes to waiting. I will always do my best to think of the best punishment for people who are not playing correctly. I always listen to my higher-ups and I will always listen to what they say to me. Thanks for reading me. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If he/she was mass Rdming I would bring everyone involved and ask the guy/girl who made a sit to explain the situation. if the Rdmer does not Clip his mouth I would gag him and after ask the person who made the report to explain to me. if I have enough proofs I would call a higher up and ask him to ban the Rdmer For RDM And staff disrespect. if I do not have proofs I would go on the kill logs to make sure that he is the one.

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

-support

not very much activity on forums you only just meet the minimum requirement and 10warns, thats a large amount of warns to be honest, you havent read the application guide thoroughly as there is no poll question which is also required

i see multiple warns for RDM and ARDM which is a very bad image unfortunately so for me its -support 

sorry if i ofended or upset you in any way as im not intending to im just stating the facts and truth -logan

RETIRED

-Support

Dude, nearly all of your forum comments are just necro-posting. Like you necro posted so much. Also seems like you desperately spam commented on a bunch of posts to get your forum's activity up.

On top of that, very recent warns.

Q16:Violates some of the Staff Hand-Book rules, and I noticed a couple of mistakes.

Sorry, but I would not trust you with this position.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

55 minutes ago, Squash said:

-Support

Dude, nearly all of your forum comments are just necro-posting. Like you necro posted so much. Also seems like you desperately spam commented on a bunch of posts to get your forum's activity up.

Q16:Violates some of the Staff Hand-Book rules, and I noticed a couple of mistakes.

agreed well said squash

Edited by BritishMarksman
spelt squash wrong XD

RETIRED

1 hour ago, Squash said:

-Support

Sorry, but I would not trust you with this position

I understand 

2 hours ago, BritishMarksman said:

support

not very much activity on forums you only just meet the minimum requirement and 10warns, thats a large amount of warns to be honest, you havent read the application guide thoroughly as there is no poll question which is also required

i see multiple warns for RDM and ARDM which is a very bad image unfortunately so for me its -support 

sorry if i ofended or upset you in any way as im not intending to im just stating the facts and truth -logan

I understand 

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

-Support
Was being disrespectful rather recently; has various warnings on the Community.
Unnecessarily spammed posts on the forums with to meet the "requirement".
Answer to the Mass RDM question is rather barebones, and the general application is rather bland.

On 1/29/2021 at 4:34 PM, Squash said:

-Support

On 1/30/2021 at 1:10 PM, The Apple said:

-Support

• Large amount of fairy recent warns

• Spamming and necroposting for forums activity

• Haven’t really heard off you

16 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support
Answer to the Mass RDM question is rather barebones, and the general application is rather bland.

Sums it up

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 1/31/2021 at 2:03 AM, Starstep said:

-Support

13 hours ago, Hope said:

Minged on CI infiltrator, caused the resets of raid timer and breach both the SOP and the MOTD in terms of CI rules. Generally caused a headache for CI command. 

If you want to become staff you shouldn't act this way. -Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."