912 using a riot sheild [Completed]

Fat Payton | [GL]

Post name: “912 using a riot sheild”

What are you suggesting? - 912 being able to use a riot sheild as well as the stun stick

How would this change better the server? - 912 wont get shredded as soon as he enters d block,or atleast give him a chance to close the gap without getting gunned down

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - d class might complain again of him being annoying and just a meat sheild

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 912 and gensec

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -none

+Support, makes sense to me for the Riot Police guy to have a riot shield.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Just have him in a corner in D-Block with a riot shield

What can go wrong

Beat D-Class and have a shield.

+Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+ Support
This would make 912 able to do his job without getting 3 shot.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+/-Support

-ngl makes perfect sense that it should.

-Very ez to kill.

- Dclass will have a lot of trouble trying to kill him, plus he was recently buffed with more HP.

-it is already difficult to kill a person who has the riot shield having enough space to move, it will be much more difficult to do it behind an elevator with little space and a lot of gensec trying to kill you.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support

Why shouldn't the Riot Police guy have a riot shield?

1 hour ago, MexicanGuy said:

- Dclass will have a lot of trouble trying to kill him, plus he was recently buffed with more HP.

-it is already difficult to kill a person who has the riot shield having enough space to move, it will be much more difficult to do it behind an elevator with little space and a lot of gensec trying to kill you.

912 has a lot of trouble killing people. Just stay away from him.

And it's not supposed to be easy for D-Class.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

3 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support, makes sense to me for the Riot Police guy to have a riot shield.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+ Support
Don't see a problem here, kinda makes sense as well.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

-SUPPORT  

HELL NAH 912 is an scp he should not be allowed to have the riot shield

it will make alot of trouble to dclas . it is a  challenge to kill him and now he is going to be op 

i dont like this  

• Like 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

3 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

+Support

Makes sense. Why not allow it.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

912 easily gets shredded by the never-ending numbers of D-Class CCs and CI.

Would make it fair for the 912 players.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

+Support 
Me and 1 other D class killed 912 yesterday with only pistols. I think the shield would make it more fair for the SCP, as it only gets a stunstick.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin