Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

I received one Warning for meta-gaming on SCP-RP

How much time do you have on the server?:

1 Week

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I have to admit, i dont know to much into starwars lore, as I've only watched the movies as well as only a few side lore-wise videos on YouTube. I'm not to indebth with the Imperial age, as I was more of a Clone Wars person myself, but when coming into making events i am always sure to do my research before going into something dealing with more of a lore aspect.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

As a gamemaster I am able to bring more of a wide of different types of creative events to the ISD. It brings more opportunity for a variety of Roleplaying aspects when bringing such events onto another server. I wish to become a Game Master to show new entertaining ways of roleplay through out their time on Imperial RP.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

As a previous Senior Event Team member I have been trusted in a position to watch over the incoming Event team members to be sure they do not abuse their powers as a Event Team member. I have been trusted in many positions to oversee others in other ways such as command positions.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes I've used ULX A lot before

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

I had been a Senior Event Team within SCP-RP so i know a little bit about how to make events. I understand that Being an Event Team member isnt really the same as a Game Master due to the fact that a Game Master has more of an affect throughout the ISD when doing different events throughout the ship.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On Ship -
Picture this: A imperial distress signal has been detected by the ISD, one of the imperial ships had been 'attacked' by some rebel ships and are requesting assistance from the ISD. Using that the ISD will have to hyperspace to the remains of a destroyed imperial ship. The Distress signal within the rubble of the remains, needing retrieval. But it turns out that it was a trap, Rebel ships fly around the ISD, shooting drop pods into the hangers when it opens for SF To fly out to attack. The Rebels have infiltrated the ship throughout the ISD and its the troopers job to fight back.

Off Ship-

I would have this one carry off from my on ship event. After the capture of one of the rebel leaders, and the excruciating torture that bestows onto them, the Rebel would lead that there had been another group of rebels camped off at Hoth, preparing for another trap for when the ISD Hyperspace to the planet. If the rebels were successful in getting the data and transferring it down to the rebel base at Hoth, it would be the ISD's troops cause to go get it back from them, wiping yet another rebel camp from taking any information from the ISD.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes. !give "Name" *Weapon Path* Or !give ^ *Weapon Path* EX: !give ^ rw_sw_dh17

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes. You would find the model you want and copy to clipboard then o !model ^ *Model path* EX: !model ^ models/armacham/scientists/scientists_2.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+ Mega Support
Good app
Was a former Senior ET on SCPRP
Knows how to do ET things
Cool gamer

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

4 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Mega Support
Good app
Cool gamer

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+ Support

- Has experience hosting events

- No warnings for ImperialRP

Good luck on your application!

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

6 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Mega Support
Good app
Cool gamer

1 hour ago, Zarzar06 said:

+ Support

- Great Events Idea
- Knows how to use ULX well

5 hours ago, Zarzar06 said:

+ Support

Good luck!

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Granted

Contact a V+ to receive training

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png