Vice Admin Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be an admin

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Vice

What is your steam name?:[GL] Rage Vice

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:111395341

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:i helped develop ULX for a server before so i know how it works pretty well. I was an Admin on MillRP before its shutdown.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 2016 left until 2018 and started playing again there 

What date did you make your forums account? November 4, 2017

Current rank on server: Send Mod

How many warns do you have on the server: 1 warn https://gyazo.com/7707f239e4d4a2bc8aeee5175153dcde

Have you donated: yes $104

What rank are you applying for: Admin

Are you staff on another community: I am only staff for GL

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes i reference it daily

You will be tested on it: Understood

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Manager: Matthew

Head Of Staff: Eternity 

HA: Emoo 

SA: Max Holland, Jayden

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Gaming light is a community i have dedicated my self to like nothing i have before. its a community of excellent Management, Moderation and community. one that i love and try to work as hard as i can for.

I would like to achieve the admin rank so i may take the next big step in my Gaming light career and so i may help everyone around me to the best of my ability. i am always willing to help who ever i can day or night so they can enjoy there time on the sever and in the community as a whole.

i have been an n GL admin before so i know the immense responsibility and trust that comes with the rank and i am ready for both as i want to dedicte my self to staff and helping people who need it 

i would also like to achive the admin rank so i can help my fellow staff members on there path of being a staff member as we all have to start somewhere. i want to be able to answer any question they have and be able to help with with whatever they may need it

i always try to get both sides and as many facts as i can before making a decision and make sure everyone is happy on both ends of the sits so that no one has a bad time and doesn't want to return. i make sure everyone gets a fair and just punishment. 

i almost never get angry as i am a very laid back guy but i can be firm when needed to and i will stand by my firmness 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would bring them to the sit and calmy ask 

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?: If I have evidence or suspect an alt account i would avoid that person and not interact with them. I would then immediately inform a SMT member to spectate or ban such person depending on my current evidence 

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback?: I would record the audio or save the text of that person threatening to charge back and immediately inform my nearest JMT or SMT 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?: I would bring all member of the family and ask them to please stop breaking the rules and minging around or punishment will be handed out. If I get continued reports of them I would bring them all again and inform them that I will be warning them or disbanding the family

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

I have no doubts Vice is capable of being an Admin. Like I mentioned, he's active, mature, professional and certainly a dedicated member. To add to that he also has previous experience as an Admin on MilitaryRP.

Good Luck Vice!

Carrots_LT_COL.png

3 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

I have no doubts Vice is capable of being an Admin. Like I mentioned, he's active, mature, professional and certainly a dedicated member. To add to that he also has previous experience as an Admin on MilitaryRP.

Good Luck Vice!

3 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

Good Luck Vice!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

Good Luck Vice!

Yes.

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

4 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

Good Luck Vice!

6 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

Good Luck Vice!

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

8 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

Good Luck Vice!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

Good Luck Vice!

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head of Staff
13 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

Good Luck Vice!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

14 hours ago, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

Good Luck Vice!

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 1/25/2021 at 4:26 PM, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

Good Luck Vice!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ Support

-Active

-Mature and professional

-Dedicated to staffing

-Previous staffing experience 

I've had nothing but good experiences with Vice, Good Luck

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 1/25/2021 at 3:26 PM, Carrots said:

+Support

-Active

-Very Mature

-Very Professional

-Dedicated

-Experienced

Good Luck Vice!

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

+support 

For reasons ^^^^^

• Like 1

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager