• No

ChipDail's Event Team Application

In-Game Name: ChipDail

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9081632

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Diamond/Admin

How many hours do you have on the server?: I have 5 Weeks or 840 hours

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Exceptional

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 14 https://ibb.co/25QDkFp

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I have been part of the policeRP Staff team for a while now, and notice how I am always free during the early times. A lot of the event team members try to host early events and occasionally need help, and I want to help them with becoming part of the event team. Adding to that I consider myself a fairly creative person when it comes to events, I like to host RP events with a small backstory. I really want to join the event team and realise all of my events and make the server even more fun. I also want to try and attract more EU players with the hosting of early events. I also have had a huge experience as an event manager in my past and have a huge luggage of events that I can host, I just generally like hosting events and it seems something that makes everyone one else happy. I think that joining the event team was also motivated because of how many of my friends are joining it and max saying "Join Event Team" every staff meeting 😉

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

My Event idea is a RP event and the outcome of the event will impact if my further events will be with the same RP character. 
BackStory: A crazy Scientist by the name of Dr Vladimir Ruskiman(Could change) is making a dangerous gas somewhere in the suburban area of Rockford. He has assigned himself from 4 to 6 bodyguards to protect and fight back any resistance that has come to stop Dr Vladimir. A Special Force team was called into rockford in order to fight back the crazy scientist and has a group of 5-7 people. Now it is all up to the Special Force team to stop Dr Vladimir, if not... who knows what will happen. 

Event Consists of 2 Teams:
Team 1: Crazy Scientist Team 
1 Heavily armed Scientist- Armed with shotguns (100HP 255 Armour)
4-6(Depending on the amount of people) Bodyguards Armed with shotguns and AR's (100HP 150 Armour) 

Team 2: Special Force Team
5-6(Depending on the amount of people) Special Force RifleMan, Armed with AR's and Shields (Maybe 1 shotgun) (100 HP 150 Armour)
1 Juggernaut- Armed with shotguns and shields (Maybe Smoke/Flash Grenades) (100HP 255 Armour)  

Event Procedure:
This is similar to a TDM. A Suburbs house will be used for this event, teams will both split up and get ready. Team 1 is the Defending team, Team 2 is the attacking team. There will be 2 rounds with a rotate to make everything fair. Team 1 can build small barricades (3-5 Props Maximum, no prop blocking, fading doors etc) and their main objective is the safety of the scientist, no matter how many bodyguards get killed, if the scientist stays alive team 1 wins. Team 2 the pushing team, their main objective is the killing or the surrendering of the scientist. Both Teams must think tactically as they have 1 objective, but completely different fates. If the scientist dies/surrenders twice, his storyline is long gone, but if he dies/surrenders only once his story line will continue in different events. 

Comment: All Weapon and HP will be balanced out depending of future updates or weapon changes. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 11AM u to 4 PM EST (On Friday specifically its from 2/3 PM EST up to 6/7 PM EST)

Saturday: Anytime Up to 7/8 PM EST
Sunday: Could vary, typically 2/3 PM EST up to 4/5 PM EST
Comment: This is all Non Holiday Time.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?
Yes!

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

Major +support 

ChipDail by far is one of the best staff members and people ive seen on the server

- super active

- very mature and intelligent 

- great application and event idea!

Chip would be a great addition to the event team 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

3 minutes ago, Vice said:

Major +support 

ChipDail by far is one of the best staff members and people ive seen on the server

- super active

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 1/25/2021 at 6:19 PM, Vice said:

Major +support 

- super active

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

Major +support 

- super active

+Support

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

Major +support 

- super active

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 1/27/2021 at 10:51 PM, SupremeChow said:

+Support

Can always use the help 🙂 

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 1/26/2021 at 12:34 AM, Earl Scruggs said:

+Support

-Very Active

-Very mature and good person

-Great app

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Major +support 

- super active

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"