Requis's Trial Moderator Application. - Denied

Requis

In game name: Requis(this can vary from Falcone, Outlaw, FBI SSA, FBI HRT CDT, Or DS RCT)

Steam Name: Blurrzzxx.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:162464032

Experience as staff: I have not had any experience with staff (this is the first server I have taken seriously.)

Started: I first joined about a year ago but I was new to GMOD and was on a computer that had struggles running anything so I left pc but I recently started playing after Christmas this year because I have Upgraded my Pc.

Forum Start date: January 6 2021 

Current rank: Diamond

Warns: I have one warn for fail RP I raided to early. 

Proof of warns:(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2371827771)

Donations: Yes I have donated (Approximately:130 USD)

Rank Applying for: Trial Moderator

Staff On Other Servers: No I have played other servers but this is the only server I have 1+ days on. 

Read Staff Guidelines: Yes I have read the staff guidelines.

Time zone :CST

Reason for rank: When I first got GMOD I was just messing around in other servers not really enjoying any of them, Then My close friend told me about a Server Police RP that he was on. And liked so when I joined, I began playing this server a lot to the point where I saved up my money to buy the diamond rank. When I got this rank I began to have more and more fun, With being able to join FBI and use other Jobs that were restricted for users who don't have ranks. When I began having a lot of fun on the server I began looking at was Available for me to have more fun. Then My friend from before Informed me I could apply for staff and help other players who were having problems or were new and needed help understanding everything. I new I could help since I am on the server a lot, So I began reading up on the Rules and Guidelines for moderators and began working to meet those guidelines, I have became Active on the Forums I have also been on team Speak and Been on the server for a week plus. I believe I could bring more activity, As I have seen their isn't enough mods on for all the Reports so I could help with that. I am also very dedicated to this server. and have been recently saving for the Platinum rank. I am also willing to put in some time and work in case I don't meet any requirements for this position. But I believe I do I have at least a week on the server also 25 or higher posts on the forums and I believe I am known across the many departments I am apart of such as Delta Squad FBI and HRT.

Response to the mass RDMER: I, Would ask them to please stop cussing me out because I find it disrespect full towards me, (If they continue  the Staff Diss I would warn them if this continue  They will be warned for staff diss) after this I would check the Logs to make sure this is valid and he did RDM if he was perhaps adverting a raid or such and the player wasn't aware I would let him know that he adverted raid and it seems everyone inside was KOS from the raider. If for say their was not advert for Murder, ETC I would First warn him for Player/Staff diss if it continues as for the Mass RDM I would call for a Moderator or Moderator plus so he can be banned for his 5 day ban for RDM on 4 or more players.

(Thank you for reading my application -Requis)

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

+/- Support
(You seem dedicated and have low warns. You know the rules and read the Staff Guidelines.)
(I haven't seen you on much and also your last question could use some work.)
You could have just copy and pasted the Format @Requis
Good Luck!

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

5 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+/- Support
(You seem dedicated and have low warns. You know the rules and read the Staff Guidelines.)
You could have just copy and pasted the Format @Requis
Good Luck!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 1/23/2021 at 8:57 PM, Mag1c said:

+/- Support
You could have just copy and pasted the Format
Good Luck!

Where's yo poll!

On 1/23/2021 at 11:10 PM, Parry said:

+/- Support

- You are a very hard working and responsible kid 

- I feel that you just need a little bit more time on the server and a bit more actives on forums 

Best of Luck Requis!

Also no Poll

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 1/24/2021 at 11:57 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

no poll 

responded to app

last question could use work haven't seen you in game much

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager