Spoon's Event Team Application- Accepted

[GL] Spoon

Should Spoon be allowed to join the Event Team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Spoon be allowed to Join the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Spoon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:516348201

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How many hours do you have on the server?:  2 weeks on the server but prior to my time being reset I was around 11 weeks.

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: As a prior Moderator, I'd say I have an above average knowledge of the rules.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 2 Warns 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the Event team because I believe I'd be of use to them. As a prior moderator, I know how to use the admin related commands to effectively run an event. Secondly, I am creative and can help come up with new ideas for the Event Team. I want to join the Event Team because I believe we could be hosting more events for people on the Police RP to enjoy. After spending some time on ImperialRP and seeing how many events they do, it led me to believe that there should be more events for PRP. If I am accepted into the Event Team,  they wouldn't have to worry about activity from me as I spend most of my daily time on the server anyway. My past experiences as I stated before as a Moderator on the Police RP server would allow me to understand what events the people on the game would like to see.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I'd like to do more Hunted Event like in GTA V where there is a Hunter and people being Hunted. So the Hunter has approximately 10 minutes to kill all the people he is hunting, if after 10 minutes there are still people alive they get a pistol to defend themselves with. I'd have to look more into the exact parameters  and rules but something along the lines of this would be cool.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:  Wednesdays\Friday 2:30pm-5pm

Saturday and Sunday: Both Days would have to be on a day to day basis as my schedule is always changing on the weekends.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

+ Support

- Mature

- Active

- Prior Experience

- Good person

In conclusion, Spoon is not only a creative person,  but one who works greatly with a team. He would be a great addition to the event team and could help do some amazing events on the server.

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

+Support

- Good Guy
-Mature

-Active

-Good Event Idea

-Prior Experience

Good Luck Spoon!

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]