• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: 

Saint (Previously known as Sixx)

Steam Name:

[GL] saint ♚

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:60490775

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

Yes, I am currently a Senior Moderator on SCP-RP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

I am in TeamSpeak legitimately everyday.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would like to be a part of the Support Team because of the fact that I am very well versed in TeamSpeak, and I feel like my knowledge with the application could help better the experiences of some of the newer users to the application. Time and time again there are times where I am in desperate need of members of the Support team to help assist in bringing new users into the TeamSpeak whenever I am training people for whichever branches I am getting them started in on the SCP-RP server. And although the Support team is really good with responding to those calls, I feel like there are a couple times where the Support team isn't able to assist right away, and that is where I feel I can really help out. As a member of the Staff Team, I know that taking staff sits is top priority on the server, and I do my absolute best to ensure that all of the staff sits on the server are being taken care of, and that I give that my 100% best effort. With that being said, I feel like I can easily translate those skills and abilities over to the Support team, where I can be a valuable asset to the team. As stated before, I have a lot of prior knowledge with TeamSpeak, and I am very well-versed in a lot of different things on the server, and so I feel like I can really add a unique personality to the team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I feel like I could really help add a personality to the Support team that would help out immensely.. I am really good with communicating to people, and I am really good at making good conversations with new players, which I feel could really help welcome them into the server. Most users look to have a good first impression when it comes to those who greet them, and I feel like I really fit the spot when it comes to giving them a warm welcome into the server.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

"Hey, my name is Saint, and I'll be helping you out today! What server do you need assistance with?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes, I have read the rules through and I plan on upholding them as best as I can.

Edited by Saint :)

• Head of Staff

+Support

Kind
Active
Knowledgeable 
Dedicated to the server

Would make a good support member

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 1/16/2021 at 6:27 AM, Frog_ said:

+Support

Kind
Active
Knowledgeable 
Dedicated to the server

Good Luck!

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Starstep said:

+Support
Friendly and active Senior Moderator on SCP-RP's staff team.
Has also played on other Gaminglight servers; decently known there.

To add onto what Starstep said, Sixx is also mature, and professional while on TS. He is a trusted member from his time on PoliceRP and super active.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 1/16/2021 at 7:27 AM, A Frog said:

+Support

Kind
Active
Knowledgeable 
Dedicated to the server

Good Luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 2 weeks later...