Alexx´s Event Team Application.Accepted

Alexxxx

Should i become a Event team member?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become a Event team member?

• Yes!
    • Nope!

In-game name?:

Alexx.

Steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:186567623.

What is your ULX Rank?:

User.

What is your RP Rank?:

Currently i am a Seargent in the Chaos Insurgency and a Nu7 Recruit.

What is your timezone?:

Central European Time.

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

I would say that my knowledge about the SCP Universe is about a 8-9.I have been following the SCP Universe for a couple years now. I know a lot about the lore and the SCPs itself I also have been watching Youtube channels that go into more detail  about each SCPs due to it interesting me a lot.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):

Yes, I am very experienced in Event Planning as i am a Gamemaster on the Gaminglight Imperial RP server for about 3 Month now. Thats why i would call myself fairly experienced.

How Active are you? (1-10):

About an 8 I would say. I would be more active i believe. It would even reach up to 10 but due to me having responsibilty as a Vice commander on the Imperial RP server of Gaminglight i cant be the most most active. (But i am online alot)

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):

I only have 1 warn and I got that 1 warn on the Imperial RP server.

Why should we allow you to be a Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I believe you should trust me with the position of Event team is because I am trusted as I have been given a lot of Positions that take a lot of responsibilitys and require a lot of trust. For Example I have been given the position of Vice commander  and the Position of Gamemaster (which is Event team but on Imperial RP) those two Positions take a lot of responsibility , much experience and a lot of trust so I am fairly trusted I would say. I am also part of the community for a while now. I joined August 2019 meaning i have been around for 1 year already. I am also from a different time zone Im not EST I am CET (EU) and i think that would be great of use for the Event team not only to have EST Event team members but also some from different time zones.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

First i would get an SCP any SCP of choice that is pretty interesting transfered to Site-!=

Lets say for Example SCP-610 which is a Keter Class SCP As i would call it "Infectionist Flesh". Brief Description of this SCP: SCP-610 Looks like a piece of flesh and it is flesh however... If any living being may it be Human or Animal it turns into one of them. You could say its like SCP-008. I would make it like this "Infection"would break out within the Foundation (However not ruining anyones RP while doing so) and having MMF and or any other Task Force that deals with Infectionist SCPs. (However this is just a brief and quick desribtion about the event it would be way longer and way more detailed).

Have you read the Event team Guidelines?:

Yes, I have.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

My personal favorite is SCP-498 As i would call it "The unstoppable Alarm" Brief Description about the SCP: Basically its an alarm clock the alarm clock goes off every 11 minutes. The starting noise of the alarm is about 30 dB But it increases by 4dB every 10 seconds. I know this SCP doesnt sound that interesting at all but! If you actually think about it if someone smuggles SCP-498 out of the facility and just activated it i think you could imagine what that would cause. No one would be able to actually turn the alarm off as the dB would already have reached a amount that a human cant take anymore. So you could basically say that its even more dangerous then SCP-682 depending on the situation which i find is pretty nice. (Its also undestroyable so you cant destroy it either)

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

1 hour ago, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support
-Active
-Good member
-Ok ish app
Good luck!

I would like to say, these fonts hurt my eyes to look at. I don't understand why you have to make the font so big.

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 1/13/2021 at 5:25 PM, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support
-Active
-Good member
-Ok ish app
Good luck!

Amazing GM on ImpRP

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 1/13/2021 at 6:25 PM, Guinea Pig said:

+ Support
-Active
-Good member
-Ok ish app
Good luck!

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 1/14/2021 at 9:08 PM, Micro Wave said:

+ Support

-Active.

-Awesome.

-Can be trusted with the rank.

-I believe he can do alot as ET.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+ Support
-Active
-Good member
-Ok ish app
Good luck!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+ Support
-Active
-Good member
-Ok ish app
Good luck!

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+Support 
Okay imma be honest In don’t know you that well but you seem like a really good candidate for ET

Good luck!

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero