Bring back some sort of crown victoria suggestion. Car suggestion. For all departments to have. - Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

What you want to see? - A crown Vic a different one than the one that crashed the server.

Why should we add it? - Man. We all want the vic. Many members of the server really want the crown Victoria to come back or something similar to it. It was an amazing car. 

What are the advantages of having this? - it will bring back memories. This car was so good. I miss it and probably many people miss it. 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone that plays on gov. Or at least just PD department.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732127148

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-support would have to change car dealer for gov, and to many mb.

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

+/-Support

It's a crown vic and everyone loves it, but it's really not needed and it's something that will just cause more lag and I think the old one was removed due to lag reasons *but I'm not 100% sure of that*

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

12 minutes ago, Killer. said:

+/-Support

It's a crown vic and everyone loves it, but it's really not needed and it's something that will just cause more lag and I think the old one was removed due to lag reasons *but I'm not 100% sure of that*

No. The vic was crashing the server that’s why it got removed or like crashing issues.

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Just now, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

No. The vic was crashing the server that’s why it got removed or like crashing issues.

that's legit what I said.... even then adding more things causes lag, and it's really not needed.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support
-Crown vics are goated 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+/- Support

+The Crown Victoria is a legendary car - on the server as well as IRL.
+PD Cars are notorious for being the least diverse array of vehicles. This would bring back a legendary vehicle that many would love.
+Quite a small file size for a new vehicle, supports VCMod/ELS, & has 7 slots for vehicle skins.

-The Crown Vic, while legendary, is very outdated. Putting anyone in a Crown Vic would purely be for RP purposes, given that it cannot keep up with chases. Giving this to the lower ranks would render them useless in pursuits, while giving this to the higher ranks would make the car rarely used. If you buff it to the point where it can keep up ... well... you've lost the nostalgia of the Crown Vic.
-This is also a positive in a way (as it allows the vehicle to have higher-quality lights as per the author), however, it only supports 7 vehicle skins. This would have to be 1 for PD, 1 Unmarked, 1 for FBI minimum, leaving only 4 remaining spots between any other departments. It would leave more people disappointed than the Camaro does with its limited spaces.
-Let's imagine we add the car. Then we must define which departments will have it, then define which ranks of those departments may use it, then we must define which bodygroups may be used at which rank(s). On top of all of this; we must commission more vehicle skins to be made. This is a lot more work than may be presented at the forefront.

5 hours ago, Killer. said:

+/-Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

2 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+/- Support

+PD Cars are notorious for being the least diverse array of vehicles. This would bring back a legendary vehicle that many would love.
+Quite a small file size for a new vehicle, supports VCMod/ELS, & has 7 slots for vehicle skins.

-The Crown Vic, while legendary, is very outdated. Putting anyone in a Crown Vic would purely be for RP purposes, given that it cannot keep up with chases. Giving this to the lower ranks would render them useless in pursuits, while giving this to the higher ranks would make the car rarely used. If you buff it to the point where it can keep up ... well... you've lost the nostalgia of the Crown Vic.
-This is also a positive in a way (as it allows the vehicle to have higher-quality lights as per the author), however, it only supports 7 vehicle skins. This would have to be 1 for PD, 1 Unmarked, 1 for FBI minimum, leaving only 4 remaining spots between any other departments. It would leave more people disappointed than the Camaro does with its limited spaces.
-Let's imagine we add the car. Then we must define which departments will have it, then define which ranks of those departments may use it, then we must define which bodygroups may be used at which rank(s). On top of all of this; we must commission more vehicle skins to be made. This is a lot more work than may be presented at the forefront.

That bald Aussie Guy

• Head Admin

-Support

Don't get me wrong, I want a crown vic to be added (or rather re-added), but most if not all of the crown vics that we've had prior to this have either been removed because of lag/ performance reasons, or because of an issue related to the workshop/ size of the addon. 

I can't recall which one's we have used by now, though options should be looked into as this has been a popular vehicle to use in the past.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

4 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Don't get me wrong, I want a crown vic to be added (or rather re-added), but most if not all of the crown vics that we've had prior to this have either been removed because of lag/ performance reasons, or because of an issue related to the workshop/ size of the addon. 

I can't recall which one's we have used by now, though options should be looked into as this has been a popular vehicle to use in the past.

Will. It was an LA Vic. I’ve asked in the RCPD discord. This is a different one. 

8 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+/- Support

I mean like. Many departments if there aren’t skins for it use black. So for example. SRT, FBI, DEA, HRT(sub depts of FBI), and SCU.  Maybe a skin for PD, DS, SCO-19, and EMS. 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

9 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+/- Support

5 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Its really not needed and just another car to lag the server

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

6 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• 2 weeks later...