Add New Weapons - TFA Shotguns and Snipers Edition! - Accepted

Duncan  McOkiner

On 1/4/2021 at 10:41 PM, Noah Jimes said:

I would love to see TAC and State Subs get new guns so +support

Ā 

怡PoliceRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex CERT CommanderĀ ć€—怖Ā Last Dispatch DirectorĀ ć€—
怡 ImperialRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex SecondĀ SisterĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Seventh SisterĀ ć€—
怡Staff怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex PoliceRP Senior AdminĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex PoliceRP SeniorĀ Event TeamĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Senior ForumsĀ DiplomatĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Support SupervisorĀ ć€—

+/- SUPPORT

+ Would be a great addition of variant weapons to choose from and for all perspectives ofĀ all Government Departments aswell as for the Gun Dealer/Heavy Gun Dealer/Elite Gun Dealer and heck even maybe for Black Market Dealer for Rare Black Market Weapons!

But..................

- Issue with this is that the Link u suggested is quite big MB size if it were to be used on the server and also not every weapon would be added to the server but would may be a certain few to pick from each CategoryĀ aswell as then SMT would need to test them all out so they aren'tĀ too OP and if they are they wouldn'tĀ add them in or be quite abit of work to then Tweak everyone one of these weapons to be balanced/on-par with the rest of the weapons that are currently on the server!

Ā 

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO CommanderĀ |Ā Gaming LightĀ Legend |Ā Mr Top Donator

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, these things would be nice but the way everything is setup it just wont happen, they have the guns set to a certain amount of damage and they would have to go through and code all of these guns assuming they even can, but a big negative is custom classes wouldnt be OP anymore i mean maybe thats a positive but the reason I bought my cc and alot of other people buy one is for the negev just a few considerations. I do want to see new guns though because the selection is not very selective at all.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, Zero X said:

Yeah, these things would be nice but the way everything is setup it just wont happen, they have the guns set to a certain amount of damage and they would have to go through and code all of these guns assuming they even can, but a big negative is custom classes wouldnt be OP anymore i mean maybe thats a positive but the reason I bought my cc and alot of other people buy one is for the negev just a few considerations. I do want to see new guns though because the selection is not very selective at all.

negevs would just get replaced with something like the minigun lol or would be on parr with any other MG

• Thanks 1

5q3NfnC.png

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums.

This will talk longer than a week as we will slowly be adding the weapons in over time. (Mainly to ensure balance and etc). Also not every weapon will be added but most of them will! Thanks for the suggestion!Ā ā¯¤ļø¸

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor