Limeking player report- Accepted

Hill Billy joe

Your In-game: Hilly Billy Joe

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164538941

The player's name in-game: Limeking

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:191998466

What did the player do: Rammed planes into another pleyers buildings to make it look like 9/11. Made fun of real life tragedies such as 9/11... Also acted dumb too get away with it & lied to staff, (this was before I was able to present proof)

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://gyazo.com/3c31058c794192f527ebfb61b2b626d5

lime2.PNG.64ca98a2e7799a7a5710a724b141d730.PNGlime.thumb.PNG.9ce980ff01f940878ea8d89f6657cf93.PNG

What do you believe should happen to the player: An Extreme talking too by the SMT, Banned, or a Permanent Staff Restriction, people can blacklisted over stuff like this and it's unacceptable behavior for a player to be doing this

Any extra information: Staff can check logs for extra proof

+Support
-The Gayzo Screenshot shows three planes going into the buildings, and I also have a screenshot of when he put the first plane in
(https://gyazo.com/48132db2a0a057d7b323cbae3b5b329b)  - Screenshot I took when online

It's clear he was referencing the twin towers as there was a sign outside, called the 'World Financial Center', and he was loitering out laughing at the whole situation, I orginally asked staff so he can remove the props too and he stared arguing about the situation saying 'they were on the ground', When it's clear it wasn't 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+support 

this is IMMATURE BULLSHIT. We may be friends like but this is honestly unacceptable. Making fun of a tragedy like this especially for someone like you, a role model, isn’t good. As someone from the tri state area, you always know someone who either died in this/ was in the financial district on that day and to see this from someone like you is ABHORRENT behavior.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

+ Support I saw these props while I was online earlier and I also saw a plane, this was while I was on SS and I said in the ts channel is that lime fucking making fun of 9/11? I honestly thought staff dealed with it so I left the area of that and forgot about it.

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head of Staff

-Support

So far I have not seen any actual proof that shows that this player was the one who spawned the planes.

If there is proof showing he spawned the planes my Support will change.

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-Support

Although i'm friends with Lime and everything and sure it is a little bit immature, but like frog said there is actual no proof of who owned the plane props as most of the screenshots just him typing in chat "it's just a plane" which doesn't really mean it was his props, and the screenshot from Talia cuts off the name so we can't see whos props it really is. My -Support will stay until  proof is shown that it is Lime Kings props by any more evidence.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

34 minutes ago, frog milk said:

-Support

So far I have not seen any actual proof that shows that this player was the one who spawned the planes.

28 minutes ago, Killer. said:

-Support

Although i'm friends with Lime and everything and sure it is a little bit immature, but like frog said there is actual no proof of who owned the plane props as most of the screenshots just him typing in chat "it's just a plane" which doesn't really mean it was his props, and the screenshot from Talia cuts off the name so we can't see whos props it really is. My -Support will stay until  proof is shown that it is Lime Kings props by any more evidence.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

- Support

There isn't any concrete evidence showing that lime did anything wrong. Screenshots show no proof of him owning the props or saying any sort of disrespectful comments. Support will change if new information comes up.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

56 minutes ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

There isn't any concrete evidence showing that lime did anything wrong. Screenshots show no proof of him owning the props or saying any sort of disrespectful comments. Support will change if new information comes up.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

Agreed

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

4 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-The Gayzo Screenshot shows three planes going into the buildings, and I also have a screenshot of when he put the first plane in
(https://gyazo.com/48132db2a0a057d7b323cbae3b5b329b)  - Screenshot I took when online

It's clear he was referencing the twin towers as there was a sign outside, called the 'World Financial Center', and he was loitering out laughing at the whole situation, I orginally asked staff so he can remove the props too and he stared arguing about the situation saying 'they were on the ground', When it's clear it wasn't 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

3 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

That bald Aussie Guy

3 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

Not really a huge point to it, but they had massive building causing horrible lag, at one point the server had the crash screen near their props, no point in doing whatever type of RP if it affects the servers performance. 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg