My radio sound affects idea - Denied

ScruffyPlays

What you want to see? -  I would like to see some radio sound affects

Why should we add it? -  because it will make it more realistic

What are the advantages of having this? - nothing really it will just make it more realistic

Who is it mainly for? - gov

Links to any content -  couldn't find anything not sure what we use

+/- Support 

You can add your own and some dispatcher have sounds for panics and stuff. I think it would be complicated to add to the radios too. I also see OFCs and other lower ranks speaking while the start sound is playing.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

2 minutes ago, [GL] Dark said:

+/- Support 

You can add your own and some dispatcher have sounds for panics and stuff. I think it would be complicated to add to the radios too. I also see OFCs and other lower ranks speaking while the start sound is playing.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

2 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

+/- Support 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

4 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

+/- Support 

I agree with Dark

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

+Support

Matthew said VCMOD already had this option, should be easy to implement with one click

Yeah, its just background radio affects like GTA when you get into a police car....its no joke taken the audio files from GTA. If you really want that, just youtube it.

Also don't go around saying "matthew said this" or "matthew said that" .... its annoying and people take it out of context. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Way to vague on what you're actually suggesting. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor