Should I Be Granted SNR Mod  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Granted SNR Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:King

What is your steam name?:kingnick207

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:446850546

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Not on any other server just on GL cause im a Mod

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)August 6 2018 i believe 

What date did you make your forums account? September 16 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Proof at bottom

Have you donated? Yes Around 60 to 100$

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

Have you read the staff guidelines at: yes

Time zone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):1.Admin-Derick 2.Admin-Solomon 3.Admin-ChipDail 4. Senior Admin-SupremeChow

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I have been with GL staff for almost 3 months now and I have seen stuff that most normal players don't see on a normal basis. As a GL staff member I have a lot of responsibilities like keeping this server safe and friendly making sure we all roleplay happily and can play a simple game in peace without having to deal with minges and RDM'ers. but I believe I am Ready to take on bigger responsibilities like making a tough decision to ban someone if they have done something wrong and to not make the wrong decision. I am a very active Staff member and the only time I am not active is when I'm on LOA I try to be the best Staff member I can be and I try to assist other staff members when I'm on duty or I will hop on to help them especially to help T-Mods who cannot Gag or mute someone so most of the time I tell T-mods or staff members my rank or higher if they need assistance in situations they cannot handle by themselves I Don't lose my temper easily I try to stay calm the whole entire time and I sometimes even nudge another staff member if they are getting mad and help them out I want to be able to help out the community by being a better staff member helping people In need and I try to tell people if they have a question just to PM me In Game or In Discord and I will try to answer their question or find an answer these are the reasons I believe I should be given the rank of Mod I wasn't really planning on making this application until a couple of GL Members told me too saying I am a great staff member They said I am very active Kind Helpful and always know what to do. Recently I was on LOA about almost 3 weeks ago and I have been back and getting back into working as a Staff member I'm very Active and I believe I Am Ready For SNR Mod -King

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would take them to a roof top and ask them to calm down if they refuse and keep screaming and not answering the questions I would gag them check logs to see what he/she did since it’s Rdm in this situation I will check to see who he/she killed and how many people then I would warn he or she for Mass Rdm l Staff Diss l NITRP l NCWS. then I would either Ban or Jail The Player in this case most likely a ban then I would get a ban extension or have a higher up ban them for longer as SNR MOD can only ban for 4 hours

41594A2C-06C2-4C91-9836-A40B7C0C29FC.jpeg

Edited by [PoliceRP]King

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+/- Support 

-Good App 

-I have not seen you in game that much (maybe different time zones) 

-Simi-Active in the forums 

-Medium Warns 

Good luck King!  

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+/- Support

I like you King, don't get me wrong, however there's somethings I think you should work on first.

I know it's the holidays, but even before, your activity was quite low, and on/off. I also think you have room for improvement in terms of maturity. You're dedicated to the server, and have created quite a fine application.

Overall I'd like to see some improvements before I +support

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/- Support

I like you King, don't get me wrong, however there's somethings I think you should work on first.

I know it's the holidays, but even before, your activity was quite low, and on/off. I also think you have room for improvement in terms of maturity. You're dedicated to the server, and have created quite a fine application.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

2 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/- Support

Just show that you are reliable and active.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

5 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/- Support

8 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/- Support

9 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+/- Support

10 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+/- Support 

-Good App 

-Medium Warns 

Good luck King!  

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

On 12/29/2020 at 3:01 PM, John Newsom said:

+/- Support 

-Good App 

-Medium Warns 

Good luck King!  

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

On 12/29/2020 at 3:10 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+/- Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+/- Support

Its Parry

+/- Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+/- Support

I agree with Raddish, Good Luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

+/- Support

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 12/29/2020 at 9:10 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+/- Support

+/- Support

yeah sums it up, you are improving on maturity greatly but I feel like you can hold out a little longer before your next promo

5q3NfnC.png

+/- Support

yea i see you here and there but just need to see you work more on staff but yea

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager