Favorite Anime Character?

Your Local Soviet

I made a post a while back asking people what their favorite anime was, and now I'm curious to know what your favorite character is. So who is your favorite anime character?
Mine is in between Mugen from Samurai Champloo or Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Im a simple man, Goku

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

image.png.f1229f78153b9526c4f26e5a289451d8.png

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

According to my profile picture it would be naruto

Totally naruto

• Laughing 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

48 minutes ago, vSquishyv said:

According to my profile picture it would be naruto

Totally naruto

Ah yes. Yuki is Sasuke in this instance then.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

10 minutes ago, Your Local Soviet said:

Ah yes. Yuki is Sasuke in this instance then.

You got it chief. In all seriousness, I loved that anime (I'm talking about Mirai Nikki not Naruto) all the characters in the anime, the story, the intrigue, the anime was made so that it picked the watcher's interest. Before watching the anime, I already knew the ending, but at some point, I was like "Is it really gonna end like what I was told about" since it is so, I would say, confusing. And I believe this is the only anime I have watched that the Yandere in it is actually a character that the story makes you like, I have not once hated what Yuno did, except for the part were she tied Yuki on a chair for days and kept taking care of him as if he was a child for days, he looked miserable and that was just fucked up. But even after all of what Yuno did, killed many people and all, she looked so harmless and devoted to Yuki's protection which makes most people like her.  Anyway, if I had to make a summary of this anime in a phrase, I would say "What the fuck is going on". 

• Like 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont really watch anime. ive seen like 3 animes those being aot tokyo ghoul and nope ive only seen two but if i had to say a character i found most intresting it would probably be the purple haired girl from tokyo ghoul  the quiet one  i dunno why shes just badass

RETIRED

• Bread locked this topic