Sully's Marshall Resignation

Shock STFAL COL Sully

It's been a really fun run SF, I feel like I have brought all my skills and done everything I can for this amazing battalion, and I feel like the future is secured for you guys.

I might be on the server once in a while but I've had a lot of fun doing other stuff and I don't think I'll ever be going for a Command position on GL again for certain reasons.

SF was a lot of fun and I believe you guys are in good hands with Ptob and Soph. Good luck fellas.

-SF-

Azir - Lowkey my favorite SF but you didn't hear that from me. You best be going for VM when Ptob or Soph gets Marshall.

Soph - Very nice and made me more interested in the game for a bit. Good luck on getting Marshall.

Ptob - Very competent, always kept me in check. Good work on Sentry and good luck on your future endeavors. Good luck on getting Marshall.

Deaky - Good luck on your future shit. Thanks for being epic 😎                                                                                                                                 W0cky Sl*sh

Ben + Bond + Metall - Hopefully you two will help out Ptob and Soph, they'll need it and make sure to keep the Squads going. Good luck on getting a Command position one day and thank you for helping me make SF so great.

Quicky - Good luck son ✌️

Hale - If you focus more on SF you can def get up there big fella

-Naval-

Classy - Lowkey great HC member. Good luck on whatever tf you doin

Pigeon - Imagine someone told you I was the next Marshall when you thought I crashed into bridge 😆

Ducks - We still the only mfs doing tags i stg, lowkey should get a lore character

Nimo - U are doing okay as an Admiral, but if you wanna get higher up I suggest you don't be as racist.

Mikey - Good luck chief, you up next

Adam - Whenever u tryna play rust lmk

-HC-

Stone - Still best mentor, u pog asf later big man.

RJ - you funny LOL! ✌️ big R

Hobbs - expect more Mario Judah gifs in the future

-Others-

Luci - bye x2 (do the bunk thing i sent you in dms please)

Talila - This man has done so much for battalions, he is so sweaty for Gmod its crazy. Get this man a command position.

✌️

• Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

Sad to see you go man, You mean alot to me and you've done so much for the community. 

• Thanks 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I am sad to see you go as you have been the best VCMDR and Marshal on the server. Long Live Serbia for you by the way as its your famous quote. I will keep an eye on SF for ya along with the VCMDRS. You have been the best, a great poggers and Simp. Gonna miss ya. 😞

Edited by Destiny Storm
  • Thanks 1

I'll miss you sully. You were one of the reasons I joined Starfighters! Thank you for making sf fun and active. ❤️  Can't wait to play minecraft, rust and valorant with you thooo!! MANNN ILL MISS YOU HOMIE 😭 #LONGLIVESERBIA U SIMP

Edited by soph

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

Wish you luck mate, sad seeing you go again hope to still see you around, will miss you, as always nobody can ever fully replace the job you did, you've done alot goodbye again daddy, nobody will be able to replace you, you and ptob where the reason I came into SF and I tell you its never gonna be the same.

Edited by QuickFlash727

2 minutes ago, -Frank- said:

AHAHAHAHAH NIMO RACIST

sheesh

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

damn

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

WTF AM I GONNA DO
sad to see you leave sully. You've made SF one of  the best battalions and my personal favorites.
Glad to say I served under you while you were a Marshall. I’ll see ya around in our discord. - Deaky / SF FC Wocky Slush.

Edited by Deakies

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

Going to miss you a lot. You made SF really fun. Thank you for everything.

Side note 

Im better at valorant so hmu whenever.

Sincerely, Caps

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Just now, caps said:

Going to miss you a lot. You made SF really fun. Thank you for everything.

Side note 

Im better at valorant so hmu whenever.

Sincerely, Caps

UR TRASH WYM

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

36 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Sad to see you go man, You mean alot to me and you've done so much for the community. 

yes

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

While I am not in SF anymore, it's the first battalion I joined. The biggest part of being command is knowing when your time to go is, God speed my friend. o7

tenor.gif

Edited by -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros)

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

Sully youre one of the most talented members of command and were able to pull consistent amazing numbers, great memories we had in shock too, hope to see ya around pal 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th