STEAM_0:1:156724399

Job applying for:
█ [05] - Researcher

How many Warns do you have?
2 Warnings, Not from SCP-RP :
1 Warning from Imperial
1 Warning from Jedi vs Sith 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 
Now, One thing I have to admit. I fucking love writing tests & with excessive detail as shown below ;

---------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted Discovery Here SCP-008 Discovery
SCP-008 Test No.1
SCP-096 & SCP-076-2 Cross-Test
SCP-096 & SCP-096 Cross-Test
SCP-280 Test No.1
SCP-049 & SCP-008 Cross-Test Abbdendum-1
SCP-049 & SCP-008 Cross-Test Abbdendum-2

---------------------------------------------------------------
All of these tests above, Have been lore-accurate. 
Most of those graded have been marked as 'High' or Excellent.
My SCP-008 Discovery was also marked & is now the confirmed & public Discovery!

And just to clarify, I'm only a Researcher, Being a Select █ Council Member will give me access to higher & more classified SCP's for me to Test, Write or Discover!
Along with that, Being a Researcher within the █ Council will permit me to Higher-Classified SCP's such as SCP-███ which is my favourite!

Why should we accept you: 
Here's the following reasons of why you should accept me into the █ Council as a █-Researcher!
1. I have been in many select Command Positions, In not only Imperial-RP which I currently hold as a Vice-Commander, I have been Deputy Head of Research on past servers years ago.
2. I also hold a good reputation within not only the Gaminglight Community, But also within SCP-RP. A lot of people know me & actually enjoy not only the work I create, But also the Work Ethic or Environment I hold.
3. I am reputable & active, Follow Advice as given & keen to learn!
4. I know most SCP's to point & have most notes already done on them 😉
5. Just for a meme, I also have loads of SCP-Discoveries awaiting to be published, Just not at the current specification clearance.

If you have any advice or anything you think I could add, Comment below!
Have a good day! ~ Kieran

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

HUGE +Support

Ever since Kieran joined Research, they have been non stop making up creative tests and pushing those with great Role-play. He's got amazing ideas and has a very open mind. I would love to have this man by my side when doing research for the [REDACTED]

~Signing off

OR5

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

4 minutes ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

HUGE +Support

Ever since Kieran joined Research, they have been non stop making up creative tests and pushing those with great Role-play. He's got amazing ideas and has a very open mind. I would love to have this man by my side when doing research for the [REDACTED]

~Signing off

OR5

I do feel like he would be a good pick, only thing is you're still kinda new to Research.

-Former OR1 Squash

• Gaminglight Love 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

32 minutes ago, Squash said:

I do feel like he would be a good pick, only thing is you're still kinda new to Research.

-Former OR1 Squash

Definitely + Support though!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+/- Support leaning +

- Have heard good things about you in Research.
- Nice touch to the app, I do like the effort put into the design.
- Never seen/heard anything bad from/about you.
- Tests look good! I'd like to see what you could do with a document!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Still decently new
- Could use more experience and interaction

The apps got a nice design to it, though I would like to have more detail about your positions, and intentions. I would have no problem with you on the team! Good luck!

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

21 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

HUGE +Support

~Signing off

OR5

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

It's kinda annoying when people use the term "New" as a way to restrict people from joining a specialty. They make an Application for a REASON if you think the app is bad then -support it but if the application and your experience with them is good then +Support it. Rank Requirements and Applications weed out the bad ones and show the good ones, I think this person yes hasn't been here the longest but the Application is outstanding and I have had nothing but good times with them.

Full +Support!

~Signing off

Ex-OH1

• Gaminglight Love 1

7 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

It's kinda annoying when people use the term "New" as a way to restrict people from joining a specialty. They make an Application for a REASON if you think the app is bad then -support it but if the application and your experience with them is good then +Support it. Rank Requirements and Applications weed out the bad ones and show the good ones, I think this person yes hasn't been here the longest but the Application is outstanding and I have had nothing but good times with them.

Full +Support!

~Signing off

Ex-OH1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 12/26/2020 at 7:38 PM, NeoID said:

+/- Support leaning +

- Have heard good things about you in Research.
- Nice touch to the app, I do like the effort put into the design.
- Never seen/heard anything bad from/about you.
- Tests look good! I'd like to see what you could do with a document!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Still decently new
- Could use more experience and interaction

The apps got a nice design to it, though I would like to have more detail about your positions, and intentions. I would have no problem with you on the team! Good luck!

-OH8

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+Support

The first time I seen this guys test logs, holy shi-. He is active, dedicated, and motivated. When he does a test, he sticks to it to the end. He may be new, but I would say he has the experience to be put into a more responsible position. Good luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅