Seventh Sister's Resignation

Novah

Hey y'all, sadly I'll be resigning as Seventh sister. I'm not very good at these so, I'll just be straight up. The IQ experience I expected was gonna be bad, I was told it was going to be a sucky experience and boring but, when i ranked myself up and actually got Seventh sister, I loved it. I had an amazing time with Purge and IQ by having sims and messing about, the people in IQ were awesome to be around and I made friends that I can depend on if I ever need them. I'm not leaving because of a bad experience, I'm leaving because I just feel too busy, I'm interested in other games currently and don't feel like I have the time so, I put my priority on Gamemasters and I wanna keep doing that for a long time. I'm going to miss hanging with IQ and I will positively jump on IQ to hang with them ๐Ÿ™‚ย I won't be calling anyone out, cause I love everyone!

I'm not good at resigning, but I hope this made you happy to read. I love all of you!

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sisterย |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchevย spacer.png

๐Ÿ˜ž

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“

Sad to see you go Emily!ย 

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

nimo was better

๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ย ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™กย | ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃย 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

It was nice to have you around for the time I started playing, I hope you find other great friends on other games.

RJ rlly

1 minute ago, RJ_ said:

nimo was better

ย 

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sevย 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

ย Pyke Muscle II ESR Alphaย |ย ISB:IA Junior Operative Alphaย |ย SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brathย |ย Death Trooper SGT AA0ย |ย IC SSVLย DMSย LTCOL 6654 Alpha |ย ICย CSVL 4060 Gren |ย Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fiย | 501st ARC 2LT |ย ST CSMย | Medical 2LTย |ย Havoc SSGTย | Shock HVYO 1LTย |ย 31st SGTย | Nova SGM

tenor.gif

SCP-RP -ย Former: Moderator/ET,ย Security SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 Cpl,ย  D5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBIย and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SMย 

Imperial-RPย - Former - Moderator,ย Royal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

It was nice having you as the seventh sister ๐Ÿ™‚ย good luck with your gm ๐Ÿ™‚

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRPย EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
ย (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retiredย Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retiredย ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired