shadowface23 - Ban/ blacklist request- Accepted

Will

• Head Admin

Your In-game: Will

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129363914

The player's name in-game: shadowface23

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:93596540

What did the player do: Acquired 2 mass racism bans in the same day on 2 of our servers. Warns also show the player has had a racist history in the community. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198147458808

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma ban from PoliceRP/ Community blacklist

Any extra information: none

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+support

Nice guy at some points, but this is something that should not be on are server. 

Also minges at some points when playing.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

11 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

was minging all day, this was a grown man so i dont see change in the future being a possabilty and he had his name as "this server is corrupt"

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 12/14/2020 at 3:05 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

was minging all day, this was a grown man so i dont see change in the future being a possabilty and he had his name as "this server is corrupt"

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 12/14/2020 at 2:05 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 12/14/2020 at 2:05 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

was minging all day, this was a grown man so i dont see change in the future being a possibility and he had his name as "this server is corrupt"

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 12/14/2020 at 3:05 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif