1. 1. Should i be Police Lieutenant

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Vice

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111395341

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks (Nov 23)

What timezone are you in?: Central standard time 

How many Warns do you have?: 1 ( RDM from 11/04/2017)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I Have plenty of experience in a command position. Running 3 different Branches in my time on MillRP before its shutdown. I know how to act and deal with multiple situations may it be on the field or dealing with fellow PD members. I also have experience with situations as a Police inspector in SCO19. I want to take all of this experience to make PD an enjoyable place for not only its members but the people as well.

I have always loved to train and help people where I can and I feel being a lieutenant can help me achieve that and help people get to where they want in PD. it always makes me happy seeing members grow and that i helped them along that journey. Also making sure that each and every one of those PD members has a good time on this journey with other follow friendly Enlisted and supervisors 

I always try to main proper discipline and maturity on and off the job. I always follow the guidelines and standards set by the department and make sure other Low command and PD members uphold them as i feel like these can also be applied in real life to better mature every member of the Rockford City Police Department 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): i agree to all rules set by High command and accept any punishment.

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support
-Mature

-Knows What he Is Doing 

-Knows how to be serious and calm depending on situations

-Great RP Role Model

Even thought I gave a +Support, I would personally want to see you Show more command initiative as a Sergeant Major! Adding to that I would love to see you on a bit more (Not at Night), this could vary depending on time zone. 

• Like 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

• Head of Staff

+Support

I see Vice on a lot at night, he is a good role model and would be a good LT

Good Luck!

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+support

I see him on a lot when I am on at night 

Good guy

handles situations well

Mature  

• Like 1

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

7 hours ago, Chip&Dail said:

+Support
-Mature

-Knows What he Is Doing 

-Great RP Role Model

Even thought I gave a +Support, I would personally want to see you Show more command initiative as a Sergeant Major! Adding to that I would love to see you on a bit more (Not at Night), this could vary depending on time zone. 

• Like 1

minisigforums.webp

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Respectful 
- Good Guy 

Overall I Firmly believe Vice Deserves LT as he is active mature very respectful knows what to do ive saw this during my time working with Vice I can see that he will be a great asset to the low command team as hes a great guy and knows how to command 

Good Luck Vice 

• Like 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Respectful 
- Good Guy 

Overall I Firmly believe Vice Deserves LT as he is active mature very respectful knows what to do ive saw this during my time working with Vice I can see that he will be a great asset to the low command team as hes a great guy and knows how to command 

Good Luck Vice 

• Like 1

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

On 12/14/2020 at 10:14 AM, Chip&Dail said:

+Support
-Mature

-Knows What he Is Doing 

-Great RP Role Model

• Like 1

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 12/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Respectful 
- Good Guy 

Good Luck Vice 

Vice maintains professionalism off and on the job. From what I've seen he's also on daily.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

• Will locked this topic