Bepiks' resignation from imperieralRP

Bepiks

Well everyone... it was a great ride. From starting off as a shock trooper to ending as a 501st CPT.  I wish everyone a great time on the server and I great life! I sadly have to leave it behind because my real life is becoming difficult and more time consuming. I want to leave on a good note though. I really want to thank my primary life, the 501st! The 501st is like my second family! All members are great people and I'm going to miss all of you! for IF, I really want to thank yall for giving me a chance! Some final words I want to end off with. To Luci sorry I annoyed you so much :). To Mute, Greg, Blueface, Kate, Milford, Jackal, Malo, Blizzard. I really want to thank you guys for being there for me and basically being my imperial family! I'll never forget you guys! To everyone who has known me on the server, I want to say farewell to all of you and again, I'll miss yall.  Currently in the 501st, the VCMDR position is open, I was running for it but I'm leaving . I honestly feel Greg would be a great addition to 501st command. He was always there to help anyone. Greg is also one of the most nicest people I've ever met! I'm really going to miss all of you! 

• Laughing 2

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

Sad to see you go Bepiks !

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

That was quick, sad to see you go!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

It  was a great run having having you as CPT for 501st and you did learn a lot of being an officer and great one too. I hope you come and visit us sometime.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

3 hours ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

You where good, maybe even one of the best.

Note: Sorry about not being able to attend the Wedding that one time. 

de33ed6a255c4dc1340ffb05d5f3428a.jpg

ly Luci

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Farewell Bepiks, the 501st will always miss and remember you. You always knew how to cheer people up when feeling down or just be the life of the party.  Hope you succeed well in the next step/ part whatever you wanna call it, in life.  - Katie

spacer.png

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

• Bread locked this topic