gdmeadows1

What is your in-game name?:Grim/Grimly/Michal

What is your steam name?:gdmeadows1 will change if I get accepted

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:125001788

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No I do not

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)Some mounths ago 

What date did you make your forums account? October eighth

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?864385200_GarrysModScreenshot2020_12.08-21_22_02_92.thumb.png.1e47dd6ef3dc57d146e061bb2af9b3fd.png

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:Yes

Timezone Central standard time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve this rank because I have spent a large amount of time on this server and I think that I finally have played this server enough to where I not only understand but follow the rules. I know that 5 warns dosen't look good on an application but im gonna admit I used to minge around a lil bit but I have changed from then I have done some regrettable things in the past but that's the past and im here now to enforce rules not break them. I think I deserve this position because I stay on decently late when most to all other admins are offline and I can handle situations then. I can give  you an example when there were about 60 people on the server  this guy im not gonna say his name because of racial slurs but he was on failrping and RDM'ing for around an hour until our savior squash got on and finally banned him of course I know a trial mod could not ban but if I get this I am very interested in rising in the ranks being active and helping people

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? what I  would would be I would give them formal warnings for disrespect then I would call another admin to give bans or what punishment they deem adequate for the transgressions of the rdmer

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and 

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? 

Edited by gdmeadows1

I'll be nice before the auto deny, you have 1 hour...

1 hour ago, gdmeadows1 said:

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would mute four player and get the person who made the report to tell me what it was about  then I would gag him and get everyones opinion if they were still being toxic I would try my best to calm them down if that dosn't work I will hand out a verbal warning  I will repeat this process until I have the facts straight on everyones side

This is what you should answer 

1 hour ago, gdmeadows1 said:

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

2 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Well, It has been exactly 1 hour

You made a mistake pinging Rang...

• Laughing 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

2 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

You made a mistake pinging Rang...

Did I? Just wanted to let the man know it has been a hour and that he needs to deny the app.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

Just now, kingdoms_3 said:

Did I? Just wanted to let the man know it has been a hour and that he needs to deny the app.

SMT don't like being pinged unless importante, either way you had good intentions so he won't really care I don't think. But yeah

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Just now, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

SMT don't like being pinged unless importante, either way you had good intentions so he won't really care I don't think. But yeah

Well, At least I know now.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

1 hour ago, Rangiatea said:

Alrig

1 hour ago, Rangiatea said:

I fixed that I had a misconception on how those worked I thought senior mod- had to that’s on my end thanks for telling me

Edited by gdmeadows1

On 12/9/2020 at 2:09 AM, Surge said:

-Support

-Toxic

-Lies to MTF Constantly

-Minge

^^^^^^ Also no effort in ET app

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 12/9/2020 at 8:09 AM, Surge said:

-Support

-Toxic

-Lies to MTF Constantly

-Minge

On 12/9/2020 at 8:36 AM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

-Support 

I personally do not know who you are.

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."