Voting  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Asp

What is your steam name?: Asp

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:438330116

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes; on a game called Unturned I have about 1-2k hours of experience. They have somewhat similar commands to GMod, except for utilizing a different prefix, it's the same.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Eh.. Maybe, May 2019? This was on my first account. Since then I took monthly breaks and stuff, played on friends accounts at their houses, so I don't know how much time I have spent on the server but yeah.

What date did you make your forums account? November 29, 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? None.

Have you donated? Not yet.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Timezone: Central American (CST)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Honestly, I've applied for GM twice and people have already told me it's not for me. I agree, as GM just really doesn't feel right or sound right for me. I'm alright at hosting events and all of that stuff, but I would be better serving as a normal staff not a GM. I could get some current staff to vouch I am trustworthy and all of that but that doesn't matter as I will be representing the staff team so trust is more important than the word of a couple Trial Moderators. I would deserve the rank because I believe I could help people as staff. I know, the classic answer, but I mean it. Not only them, but myself. I've been getting de-motivated throughout COVID and I need something to occupy my free time. This is perfect, since I have a lot of free time and I'll be enjoying myself. I believe I deserve the rank because I've spent a LONG time with Gaminglight, around 5-6 years, and a year almost 2 on Imperial RP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Warn them twice, third time give the punishment.

12 hours ago, Asp said:

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Warn them twice, third time give the punishment.

This question is very wrong, I can clearly see you don't have much of an Idea on how to administrate properly on a G-mod server.

Speak to me if you so wish on discord and I will help you understand the basics and advanced stuff more. | Some weeb#5752 

As for my support I will be handing out a -support however there is potential which is all that matters. Speak to me if you wish and I will show you the basics of administrating on a G-mod server and ULX  - Magma 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, James M said:

-support The fact you got the Handling the MRDM question wrong shows you haven't read the staff handbook.

overall bad staff application

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

6 hours ago, -Frank- said:

- Support

Not much effort into the application. The points on how you would handle different staff situations are weak.

Good luck.

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

8 hours ago, -Frank- said:

- Support

Not much effort into the application. The points on how you would handle different staff situations are weak.

Good luck.

I think it would be good if you elaborated on the last question a bit, overall I think you need a bit more experience, make sure to read the staff guidelines as well!

Edited by Stone Man

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 12/3/2020 at 8:36 PM, Asp said:

-support
-Minimal effort put into application
-the response given in the quote above is wrong follow the staff handbook on this situation also don't give multiple warns in the same situation one warn is needed
-Do not recommend for the staff team

- Support

- Minimal effort put into application

- Flunked the final question

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired