FailRP - Allowing CLASS 4 Weapon AND IGNORING.- Denied

ANGXL

Your in game name: YUNG LOYALTY

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:422488490

The player's in game name: DS PVT LEOPARD 1U50

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_1:0:132108298 

What did the player do: Allowed a Class 4 and went after me instead wtf?

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A Formal Warn For FailRP- Ignoring A Class 4

Any extra information:  I belive The DS knew what he was doing and after i asked him why he said "Because i know will" and thats why he ignored will holding the LMG and never wanted to arrest him like wtf this upset me since no RP was taken seriously from him.

extra clip if needed.: you can even see them healing together here below...WHICH is fine but it should show my point 

Im Reporting DS leopard , Will is fine now.

Edited by ANGXL
  • Laughing 1

• Head Admin

-Support

I don't see how calling 911 and having a gun out like I did was vigilantism. I don't recall shooting you and I even said that the only combat event between us over the past 24 hours was you hitting me with a fubar... My intentions were never to assist gov, but rather to pursue you after what happened by spawn, where you were shooting at someone which I thought was a member of UMC. I can't control the actions of other players, so I'm not sure why I'm getting blamed here when gov chose to ignore me.

As for that healing part; am I not allowed to be nice?

Edited by Will
  • Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

- support

he had his gun on you for a semi valid reason he thought you were hurting a member of him family.

DS is mainly to blame as he did nothing about it. i understand not dealing with it at the time but it should have been afterword

i dont see a problem with the healing its not against the rules. as DS didn't heal will which even then i think its against department policy not server rules 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

18 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

I don't see how calling 911 and having a gun out like I did was vigilantism. I don't recall shooting you and I even said that the only combat event between us over the past 24 hours was you hitting me with a fubar... My intentions were never to assist gov, but rather to pursue you after what happened by spawn, where you were shooting at someone which I thought was a member of UMC. I can't control the actions of other players, so I'm not sure why I'm getting blamed here when gov chose to ignore me.

19 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head of Staff
14 hours ago, Ronin said:

-support

The proper thing would have been the DS arresting both of you, but that's on him, not on Will.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander