SCP-524 "Walter the Omnivorous rabbit" - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-524 "Walter the Omnivorous rabbit"

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1204199112 this would have to be shrunk down in order to use

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: This SCP would not be able to attack unless he is able to bite https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1312764908

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? HP: LOTS Armor: 0

5. Why should we add this SCP?: SCPs in there right are simple. this will be one of the most unique scps we could add in his functions. he is to be kept in a containment chamber. filled with grass. he can self breach by adverting "[ACT] Begins to consume door in Increments of 4 every 2 minutes and can be stopped by having a researcher come over and feed the rabbit (WITHOUT D-Class) He has a breach timer of 10 minutes. if no researchers are available medical must do it, if no medical then MTF. this is where the unique parts come in, this SCP can breach ANY Non-Keter SCP by adverting "[ACT] Consumes [SCP's] Cell door, for every door and gate he has to advert in 2 increments every minute, giving enough time for MTF to respond but not too much for it to be painstakingly long. This SCP can also eat himself, by adverting [ACT] Eats self, eating himself allows him to teleport anywhere on the map from Non-CC's throughout HCZ and LCZ. he cannot do this within his cell. Apon being found, he is to be fed. the MTF side will roll, if they roll over 60, the SCP will go back to his cell, if they roll over 20, The SCP will stay breached without interruption for another 5 minutes unless he attempts to breach another SCP, if they roll under 20, SCP-524 will eat the person conducting the roll, Killing them instantly. This SCP CANNOT be killed for ANY reason. however can be cuffed by CI to use for testing, and CANNOT be tranqed. 

6. Basic summary of the SCP: http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-524 walter has a very short scp log

7. Extra information: W A L T E R

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+Support

rabbit

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

+/- Support leaning to +

On one hand

Cool idea 

Pretty unique 

Seems okay

On another hand

No place to put it

Being able to breach any contained euclid could be annoying (So it can breach 173, 049, and 096)

On the final hand

Teleporting would be annoying "Oh I see MTF, lets go to the other side of the map" (I'd suggest not adding it)

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

18 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

+/- Support leaning to +

On one hand

Cool idea 

Pretty unique 

Seems okay

On another hand

No place to put it

Being able to breach any contained euclid could be annoying (So it can breach 173, 049, and 096)

On the final hand

Teleporting would be annoying "Oh I see MTF, lets go to the other side of the map" (I'd suggest not adding it)

Free From GL ❤️

1 hour ago, Right Twix Bar said:

+/- Support leaning to +

On one hand

Cool idea 

Pretty unique 

Seems okay

On another hand

No place to put it

On the final hand

Edit: Question, is he allowed to attack personnel freely? Or is there some sub condition for that besides failure at being recontained

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

+/- Support leaning to +

On one hand

Cool idea 

Pretty unique 

Seems okay

On another hand

No place to put it

On the final hand

This SCP seems like a useless addition, considering it would be kinda annoying when breached

but also super easy to recontain

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

The idea is good and I would love to see this but I dont want it to teleport away, maybe just give it a small speed boost because many players would just leave when MTF shows up.

On the other hand, I dont know where we would put it and having it breach any euclid would be a pain the the ass.

W A L T E R

+/- leaning towards +

Edited by Southpaw

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

21 minutes ago, Southpaw said:

The idea is good and I would love to see this but I dont want it to teleport away, maybe just give it a small speed boost because many players would just leave when MTF shows up.

On the other hand, I dont know where we would put it and having it breach any euclid would be a pain the the ass.

W A L T E R

+/- leaning towards +

What if he has to advert that he's eating himself. And can only teleport when nobody is around. In addition to nerf this. He can only teleport within his zone. And is able to consume checkpoints

8 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

Edit: Question, is he allowed to attack personnel freely? Or is there some sub condition for that besides failure at being recontained

It's a sub condition for extreme failure. Unless you want to let him consume a limb of any personnel every 3 minutes. And they have to go to medbay to get a prostetic (consuming legs makes the subject have to alt-walk, consuming arms makes the subject unable to use weaponry) with a roll that walter has to win, if walter rolls 60 or higher, he eats the limb, if he rolls less he's kicked away.

5 hours ago, Panda0Playz said:

What if he has to advert that he's eating himself. And can only teleport when nobody is around. In addition to nerf this. He can only teleport within his zone. And is able to consume checkpoints

It's a sub condition for extreme failure. Unless you want to let him consume a limb of any personnel every 3 minutes. And they have to go to medbay to get a prostetic (consuming legs makes the subject have to alt-walk, consuming arms makes the subject unable to use weaponry) with a roll that walter has to win, if walter rolls 60 or higher, he eats the limb, if he rolls less he's kicked away.

Yeah I agree with that system and both of these point and this would also give more work for the people in Medbay.

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

16 hours ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

+Support
-Walter
-Walter
-and Walter

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 12/1/2020 at 11:48 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

+/- Support leaning to +

On one hand

Cool idea 

Pretty unique 

Seems okay

On another hand

No place to put it

On the final hand

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

12 hours ago, Dr. Succ said:

+/- Support

I don't know why this hasn't been existing during the beginning of time, gods been doing his job wrong

that player model gives me the heebie jeebies tho...

There's legit no rabbit models except one with a massive fucking head... That's The Best I could do 

• 3 weeks later...

+Support, except the teleporting. It's atleast significantly better then some of the other immortal doorstops we have.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

I do like the idea of the Scp, it takes on the support role in which it helps other Scps escape, plus Research would always appreciate more Scps to test on! 

I think it would be best for the Scp to be contained where Scp-1762 is, like in one of the glass areas  on the right side maybe?

-Support for the Scp to be just plain dangerous and attack anything, it should only attack like one person every 2-3 minutes to feed its hunger. 

Also whilst I do agree Research should be the ones to feed it, I don't like that it Resorts to Medical. I don't mind if it resorts to Medical Research if no Research are on, but still MTF should also be a second resort since its mainly what they deal with ( Or at least Nu7 )

Finally I don't like the teleporting feature.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+ Support if changes are made

Interesting, interesting. I as Squash just mentioned I like the fact it takes a more supportive approach to its nature and a supportive SCP is one im willing to go for.

Unlike what the others mentioned I don't think removing the teleport is specifically required. Instead, maybe some kind of time limit as in it must stand still for 1 Minute for it to teleport. After all, eating itself takes some time and can't be done on the go. Otherwise maybe giving it some invisibility would work. Either way there is alternatives. 

On 12/2/2020 at 1:54 PM, Panda0Playz said:

He has a breach timer of 10 minute

I would maybe opt this to be 15 minutes. While it may be a small change lets not forget the ability of this SCP. While not being directly deadly it can cause some pretty large breaches given its rules.

(WITHOUT D-Class)

Is there a reason it can't be a D-Class? 

this SCP can breach ANY Non-Keter SCP by adverting "[ACT] Consumes [SCP's] Cell door, for every door and gate he has to advert in 2 increments every minute, giving enough time for MTF to respond but not too much for it to be painstakingly long.

How long will it take for Walter to completely consume a door?

Also, I recommend a change to this. Maybe it can only breach a certain amount of SCP's or a time limit between breaches. Something to slow it down while retaining its danger. 

CANNOT be tranqed. 

Little unsure on this one. I mean, it is besides from its abilities a normal Walter. But given its containment method I see why

if no medical then MTF

Why not Gensec? If its in LCZ and Medics can do it I see no reason that Gensec can't do it. 

Anywayyy thats just my questions. My +support may change depending on what ya say. 

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

11 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

I do like the idea of the Scp, it takes on the support role in which it helps other Scps escape, plus Research would always appreciate more Scps to test on! 

I think it would be best for the Scp to be contained where Scp-1762 is, like in one of the glass areas  on the right side maybe?

-Support for the Scp to be just plain dangerous and attack anything, it should only attack like one person every 2-3 minutes to feed its hunger. 

Also whilst I do agree Research should be the ones to feed it, I don't like that it Resorts to Medical. I don't mind if it resorts to Medical Research if no Research are on, but still MTF should also be a second resort since its mainly what they deal with ( Or at least Nu7 )

Finally I don't like the teleporting feature.

Yes, that should be how it goes. HOWEVER, apon breaching an scp. He has already eaten right? So he cannot eat another personnel for 5 minutes unless it is a failure to recontain

I have realized that the people who should feed it is a bad order. So I'm going to change it. Research, Maintenance, Gensec, MTF.

5 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

+ Support if changes are made

Interesting, interesting. I as Squash just mentioned I like the fact it takes a more supportive approach to its nature and a supportive SCP is one im willing to go for.

Unlike what the others mentioned I don't think removing the teleport is specifically required. Instead, maybe some kind of time limit as in it must stand still for 1 Minute for it to teleport. After all, eating itself takes some time and can't be done on the go. Otherwise maybe giving it some invisibility would work. Either way there is alternatives. 

I would maybe opt this to be 15 minutes. While it may be a small change lets not forget the ability of this SCP. While not being directly deadly it can cause some pretty large breaches given its rules.

Is there a reason it can't be a D-Class? 

How long will it take for Walter to completely consume a door?

Also, I recommend a change to this. Maybe it can only breach a certain amount of SCP's or a time limit between breaches. Something to slow it down while retaining its danger. 

Little unsure on this one. I mean, it is besides from its abilities a normal Walter. But given its containment method I see why

Why not Gensec? If its in LCZ and Medics can do it I see no reason that Gensec can't do it. 

Anywayyy thats just my questions. My +support may change depending on what ya say. 

It eats literally anything. While sure you can eat a D-class. No need to risk a potential small turned MASSIVE breach

2 minutes, increments of 2 every minute until it reaches 4. While this may seem like not enough, remember that the most active Euclid scp is 049. Which has 3 doors.

That can be fixed easily. He can breach one scp every 10 minutes

W a l t e r n o n e e d t r a n q

I have changed this in my response to sixx

On 12/1/2020 at 11:48 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

+/- Support leaning to +

On one hand

Cool idea 

Pretty unique 

Seems okay

On another hand

No place to put it

On the final hand

+/- Support

- Reasons above 

- Ehh, I think they're are better SCPs that could be added. This one seems... Overwhelming. 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

37 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

like i said, that one was the best i could find