WinkleStink_69

Epic Poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bonqueque be made Hask?

• yes
    • no

. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Bonqueque Mix

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Inferno Squad 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?  I wanna be Vice Commander for Inferno squad because of how much of a bond I do have with the command in inferno squad i also have lots of command experience from PoliceRP as i am a Co-Commander on there as well. I do love this regement and everything that goes on in it i would do anything for Inferno and sense we have Rupert as our new commander I see a lot of things good for Inferno and i wanna be apart of that journey to make Inferno great and active and get more people in. Ive pushed for tons of thing for Inferno such as making it a one life also helping with ideas for the tryouts and ideas for the SOP i wanna assist the commander in anyway possible to make Inferno the best it can be I would do anything for Inferno and i wanna see it live on even after me .

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 1 Week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Vice-commanders of IF help the commanders of anything they are tasted with also they help with supervising the SLs also everyone else they also run Inferno Internal affairs And we also help run the battalion when the commanders are on LOA and we help with the roster.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I believe you guys can trust me because im a great leader i never lie to anyone im a honest and respectful person in everyway i care for everyone ive also had months of command experience as well I know exactly what I'm doing when commanding when to be serious or when to be fun i don't joke around when it needs to be serious. I understand this is a high position i feel like im ready for the responsibility of being a Vice commander 

7. How often can you be Online? : I can get over 4 hours a day 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :i have 19 on Police RP but 0 on imperial RP 

Thank you for reading.

Edited by WinkleStink_69
accidently summited also wanted to add more detail
  • Like 1

-Support

-Application is way to short, Add more detail and I'll edit my response, 
-Copied and pasted information from the SOP, which doesn't look good 
-No Poll
-Don't see much from you (Could just be me)

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
Originally the post was just a Meme, but I guess he edited it into an application
  • Thanks 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

14 hours ago, (GL) 191st said:

+SUPPORT

The app is lacking, but in general this is the only man for the job. Our other SL is inactive and he has done more for IF than anybody else (Under VCMDR)

Hes helped write a new training SOP, And has amazing ideas for the future of IF. 

And he was the one who pushed hard for the 1 life for IF. To be honest i cant think of anyone else who deserves this position. 

The app is very short but other then that, +support from me

• Thanks 1

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

16 hours ago, (GL) 191st said:

+SUPPORT

The app is lacking, but in general this is the only man for the job. Our other SL is inactive and he has done more for IF than anybody else (Under VCMDR)

Hes helped write a new training SOP, And has amazing ideas for the future of IF. 

And he was the one who pushed hard for the 1 life for IF. To be honest i cant think of anyone else who deserves this position. 

• Thanks 1

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

+Support

Wants to help IF improve 

Good at what he does

Active

Friendly to other battalions

App isn't as long as other Command Apps but you don't really need to write an Encyclopedia Britannica on why you should get VCMDR on a Gmod server so I don't really care but spelling could you some work (It should be "I" when you refer to yourself, you should know this dog)

IF CMDR | President of Kazakhstan | Iden Versio 

Just now, Micro Wave said:

+/-  Support

N.1Your a good leader

N.2your competent and has what it takes to be a IF VCMDR

N.3App is very short and doesn't show what you are capable of in IF

I feel like you need to take charge more in some situations 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Overall 
-/+ Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 12/1/2020 at 7:29 PM, (GL) 191st said:

+SUPPORT

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

-SUPPORT

Tends to minge

You went to dt tryouts and failed at basic faces, if you cant do basic faces how do you expect to manage a battalion?

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

• Manager
On 12/1/2020 at 4:12 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

-No Poll

You also just became your rank recenetly. You need more experience.

• Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1. +/-Support
  2. Although I will say that you are an individual with great potential and a definite set of skills that have been utilized to get you to your current position within inferno squad I do not believe you are ready for the position of a vice commander. Again, you have obviously proved yourself enough at this point to climb the ranks of IF. I believe your main flaws right now is the behavior, from the few interactions I've had with you, and from what I heard one of my Death Troopers say you act  non-serious at times. And this is something you can probably give reason to but according to one of my DT you were playing some sort of soundboard.

If you can cut down with the mingy behavior or put it to a complete halt, I believe it makes for a good stepping stone.

I digress, I hope you realize the weight that the role of a vice commander holds. You're the right hand man of your commander and you gain a considerable amount of authority and privilege's, ones that if misused can cause detrimental effects. This is not to say you would cause havoc, no. But what I'm saying is that you have the entire battalion look up to you, and as a vice commander  every single thing you do can and will have an effect on the regiment you lead.  Command especially will be watching you like hawks and inappropriate behavior will have you to explain why to a far less patient audience.

However, as stated previously this is not go without commending you for getting to where you are right now. You have shown leadership capabilities at a significant scale to get to the role of a squad leader, I don't know how else they would have trusted you with the rank.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

I agree with Viking statement alot, If I see more from you I'd easily change my mind ^^^^ 

On 12/1/2020 at 10:12 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

-No Poll

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 12/2/2020 at 11:46 PM, Rupert Monroe said:

+Support

Wants to help IF improve 

Good at what he does

Active

App isn't as long as other Command Apps but you don't really need to write an Encyclopedia Britannica on why you should get VCMDR on a Gmod server so I don't really care but spelling could you some work (It should be "I" when you refer to yourself, you should know this dog)

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

51 minutes ago, (GL) 191st said:

I mean most of IF is a little mingy, you really shouldnt use that against him

😐

1 hour ago, (GL) 191st said:

I do agree that he does tend to minge but, I mean most of IF is a little mingy, you really shouldnt use that against him. And the DT part idek. I do know hes pretty good at faces

You do realize that is an issue, right?

• Like 1

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

On 12/4/2020 at 11:29 AM, Cryptic said:

I do agree that he does tend to minge but, I mean most of IF is a little mingy, you really shouldnt use that against him. 

By that logic we might as well give beepteebops  the commander  role 🤷‍♂️

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 12/2/2020 at 5:46 PM, Rupert Monroe said:

+Support

Wants to help IF improve 

Good at what he does

Active

On 12/2/2020 at 5:46 PM, Rupert Monroe said:

+Support

Wants to help IF improve 

Good at what he does

Active

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

On 12/3/2020 at 8:46 AM, Rupert Monroe said:

+Support

Wants to help IF improve 

Good at what he does

Active

On 12/2/2020 at 10:46 PM, Rupert Monroe said:

+Support

Wants to help IF improve 

Good at what he does

Active

On 12/7/2020 at 10:58 PM, Azir said:
On 12/2/2020 at 10:46 PM, Rupert Monroe said:

+Support

Wants to help IF improve 

Good at what he does

Active

Captain Kaiser    |    MC SG RST SGT Kaiser 0403

Kinda poggers I think...

On 12/2/2020 at 1:29 AM, Cryptic said:

+SUPPORT

Captain Kaiser    |    MC SG RST SGT Kaiser 0403

Kinda poggers I think...

- Support 

- Way to short for a VCMDR app 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |