Vice Commander

How long have you been Gamemaster:

Since 9/11/2020

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable):

No I have not.

How much time do you have on the server?:

6 Weeks

How well do you know the LORE?

I am very experienced in the lore of Star Wars. I have been a game master for a good few months and am aware of all the lore that is relevant to being a game master, as well i have seen all of the movies / shows.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?:

I wish to become a Senior GameMaster since currently, we do not have any. With the only lead of the game master team being A-HGM Emily, I wish to take on a larger managerial role within the game master team. I have a large amount of experience and I have been helping other game master since I was a V tick. If given the opportunity to be SGM I would like to have more regular updates to the roster, more frequent hostage-event training, SOP updates as well as various other types of trainings for GM's to allow them to be the best they can be.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?:

I feel that as a Senior Admin, and as someone who frequently already takes on a managerial role within GM, and a VCMDR I have proven myself to be trustworthy.

Have you mastered ULX?:

Yes.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:

Yes.

Give an example of a mega event: 

Lore side:

During the Imperial's regular missions on Hoth, a rebel spy notices the imperials presence and plants a tracker beacon onto one of the ties. Eventually after the imperials return to the ISD, the rebels send a fleet to attack and destroy the ISD so they can get revenge on the imperials for attacking their bases. The ISD being unprepared and low on resources just having came back from a mission, is unprepared gets pushed to a Defcon 1 situation, in which they crash onto the planet they had just attacked. With both the citizens and the rebels after them, will they have enough time for the fleet to come and rescue them, or will they die trying to survive.

Practical Side:
2 parts to this event

1) The mission in which the spy plants the tracker onto the tie. Basic OffMap event, rhen_var or mygeeto would be prime maps for this to take place on. Both heavily optimized and can handle high player counts. Simple rebel base, attack it destroy it. Will have to make sure SF is on in-order for the tie tracker aspect to hold true.

2) The rest of this event will happen at around 30-60 minutes after the first event has happened,  suddenly 2-3 rebel ships will be hyperspace in and 4 drop pods will be placed in TL, SHB, MHB, and EC containing rebels(Few NPCs + 3-5 actors.) These will target mostly EC and Bridge as the goal is a defcon 1 situation.  After a few minutes the rebels will begin to plant bombs onto EC and Bridge in order to destroy them thus making the ship inoperable.  With the rebel ships still outside and the quick destruction the troops will not have time to evacuate and will end up crashed on the map used in part 1. The troops will be spawned near a crashed ISD that is half embedded into the map. There will be tents setup around the map as the "Civilians" that they attacked earlier. As well as a main rebel base in which they where originally attacked. The same 3-5 actors will be split in 1/2 as Rebels and Civilians, both with the same equipment. The Imperials will have to defend themselves for a while until the fleet arrives, there will be no set time for this it they will arrive when the event comes to a natural closure and feels like it is time to end. When the fleet comes a ISD will be hyperspaced in and DX9's will come down to provide assistance killing the last of the rebels and transporting troops back up to the ISD.

How active can you be:

I maintain at least 4+ hours/day(usually 8+ unless school work) of playtime without ever taking an LOA.

Edited by 0xEmma

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

+support 

Late night events go brrr 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

43 minutes ago, Friend Maple said:

+Support

• Active
  • Font of GM Knowledge
  • Mature
  • Good quality of events
  • Incredibly helpful
  • Proven them-self as a leader for the GM team

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

43 minutes ago, Friend Maple said:

+Support

• Active
  • Font of GM Knowledge
  • Mature
  • Good quality of events
  • Incredibly helpful

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Mega Support
Emma has been in GM for a while now and has been a great helper to the lower GM's.
Emma is on almost every day and is really active in the community.
Has experience to be SNR GM.

Doesn't destroy you for the smallest mistake.
Really Supportive.
She deserves this very much so and I believe make a really good SNR GM.

Edited by HeadHuntingSniper
  • Thanks 1

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

Major +Support

- Extremely Active

- Really truly cares about the community

- Is respected highly within RP and Staff

- Is always willing to help others

- High knowledge in Lore

- Highly involved in the management of GM and understand the rules 

To be honest in my eyes this applicant is a candidate for higher ranks beyond Senior GM!

- Blizzard

Edited by Blizzard
  • Thanks 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

4 hours ago, HeadHuntingSniper said:

+Mega Support
Emma has been in GM for a while now and has been a great helper to the lower GM's.
Emma is on almost every day and is really active in the community.
Has experience to be SNR GM.

Doesn't destroy you for the smallest mistake.
Really Supportive.
She deserves this very much so and I believe make a really good SNR GM.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 12/1/2020 at 5:08 AM, Blizzard said:

Major +Support

- Extremely Active

- High knowledge in Lore

To be honest in my eyes this applicant is a candidate for higher ranks beyond Senior GM!

- Blizzard

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

On 11/30/2020 at 8:08 PM, Blizzard said:

Major +Support

- Extremely Active

- High knowledge in Lore

- Blizzard

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Major +Support

- Extremely Active

- High knowledge in Lore

- Blizzard

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 12/1/2020 at 12:10 AM, Friend Maple said:

+Support

• Active
  • Font of GM Knowledge
  • Mature
  • Good quality of events
  • Incredibly helpful

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR