Sammie staff report

General bacon

Your In-game: Bacon

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86711886

The admin's name in-game: Sammie

The admin's steam name (If you know it):  Sammie [GL]    (Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:127081876)

What did the admin do: Use !spectate command off duty

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 

image.png.3077e39c7726f16458088786e7dad267.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: A staff strike

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

+Support 

I'm not sure what good reason they would have for using it but I'd still like to hear Sammie's side. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

57 minutes ago, Rektify said:

+Support 

I'm not sure what good reason they would have for using it but I'd still like to hear Sammie's side. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

10 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Yeah I use the !spectate to watch people around when I am just waiting around. No excuse 

+Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

The said person just left after accepting the fact that he abused a staff command to gain an advantage. I believe an MOTD punishment may be in order.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

19 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making