Should I be a Trial Mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

In game name: Chopper

Steam name: 2Chopper4

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18753958

I do not have experiance with staffing but would like too.

Made my forums account October 27th of 2020

I think my rank is 70? Because I bought levels lul

Platinum

unknown.png?width=1440&height=345

I have donated

I am applying for Trial Mod

I am not a staff on another community and I am being honest

Timezone: EST

At first I didn't want to be a mod because I was still being a minge and not understanding the server as well as you see up top. But I am at a point where I do not like It and it's getting annoying and want to do something about it. I have been very active on Nu7 or at least try to be. To be fair I enjoy helping others/community although when I first joined it didn't seem like it. I like a lot of the staff here that I can think of so I think of even if they don't like me back it's fine. I enjoy playing this server a lot and that is why I donated so much. So I think those are one of the reasons I could be fit? A lot of people on this server are kind and some are not and are just minges/disrespecting and I really want to do something about it. I see mostly FAILRP or minging left and right on NU7 and it's really annoying.   I have been on the server for  over 1 month and learning my way around SCPS and different branches is pretty cool. I'd say sometimes there are people that do false sits and make false accusations which I find extremely irritating and annoying . I think I learned my way around the rules and now I love the server :). If you have a strong feeling of me not being a mod please explain.

I would handle the person that MASSRDM that would cursed at me by saying " Please don't do that" if he continues I  will be calm and proffesional and say " If you continue to disrespect I will have to gag you" then if he continues !gag (player) and if he keeps disrespecting in chat I will be still calm and respectful and say " Please stop and  don't do this to yourself" and if he continues I will !mute (player) then !warn (player) disrespect then request an admin to ban "Warn (player) MASSRDMx4  5 day ban.

Edited by 2Chopper4

Raptor Team Owner|  Nu7 Hammer Down/HSU/SM | Medical/EFM

-Support from me

-I haven't seen you around personally 

-Mass RDM question seems a little off, didn't mention warning the player 

-Those warns look bad, player diss, LTAP, and ERP? I find it difficult to see if you've changed much as they were only a month ago. 

I'm holding off on voting until other staff voice their opinion

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+support
Chopper is active 
He is a nice guy
Thrusted
Even if the MRDM question is a bit off its alright
Even if the warns are just 1 month old he as changed a lot since then.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

15 minutes ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

-support

i think he needs a bit more time before being staff

x

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

4 hours ago, Loaff said:

-Support from me

-Those warns look bad, player diss, LTAP, and ERP? I find it difficult to see if you've changed much as they were only a month ago. 

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

4 hours ago, General bacon said:

+support
Chopper is active 
He is a nice guy
Thrusted

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Also there's no poll

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

4 hours ago, General bacon said:

+support
Chopper is active 
He is a nice guy
Thrusted

^

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

-Support

though you do not have alot of warns all of them are in the span of two months,  i believe you need a bit more time before applying for staff to show improvement in behavior aswell as to get your time up and maybe make yourself known more to the community.

best of luck 

+/-

Reasons above 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 hours ago, General bacon said:

+support
Chopper is active 
He is a nice guy
Thrusted
Even if the warns are just 1 month old he as changed a lot since then

12 hours ago, Loaff said:

-Support from me

+/-support leaning to - support

- like i said some people will most likely not know you

-just wait one more month so everyone will know you better

-I think you would be a good staff member,  but for right now wait about a month 

+Although chopper has really bad warns he has redeem himself    

Edited by Evil

+Support

-Need a little more time before applying for staff

+Very active

+Very nice person

+I belive he has proven himself

Good luck!

Edited by Ages
Changing +/- to +

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

On 11/25/2020 at 2:31 PM, General bacon said:

+support
Chopper is active 
He is a nice guy
Thrusted

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 11/25/2020 at 3:02 PM, Loaff said:

-Support from me

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Head of Staff
On 11/26/2020 at 1:55 AM, Dragin said:

+/-

Reasons above 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 11/26/2020 at 8:55 AM, Dragin said:

+/-

Reasons above 

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

18 hours ago, 2Chopper4 said:

How do I make a poll??

When you're making the staff application post (I suggest clicking edit), the poll is directly above "Title", to the right of "Content". 

As for your post itself:
+/- Support, leaning -Support

Although you are active and I've heard you're a nice guy, I personally haven't met you so I'm unsure. You have a decent amount of warns within a month's span. Some of my other staff comrades think that you are ready but I'd like to say give yourself a little more time. I'm sure in your next application, you'd get plenty of supports. 

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 11/25/2020 at 3:02 PM, Loaff said:

-Support from me

I think you need to give it more time to see if you really have changed from your past warnings

so its a -Support for me right now

I wish you luck though

• Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 11/25/2020 at 5:18 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

-support

i think he needs a bit more time before being staff

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member