Should I be Vice Commander  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name): Hawkeye

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

ST Vice Commander

——————————————————————--------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I feel like ST needs someone to lead them to a brighter future. I believe that I can be the one that leads them. When I was The Seventh Sister there were a lot of Vice Commanders that were great at their jobs and with the knowledge that have Gained over the years I believe I can be that leader. I have seen a lot of STs that could be great Troopers but no one was there to see them the way. I helped out with the building of a lot of things in IQ/Purge now I want to help every ST out and make them great troopers. As an ST Vice Commander, there are a lot of things that I want to change. When I was a Vice commander in IQ I Learned how to deal with a lot of Issues. I feel like I can be the cement that puts ST back together. A lot of people have said ST is the worst Battalion but I believe that they can become the best with a little work. The STs can grow bigger than anything else. The STs have a lot of spirits that’s very good with a spirit they can grow big now this might sound Cringe but every true leader needs to know that every one of there troopers can become great It’s kind of like a Diamond that you need to mold it to fit just right it’s time for ST to become something more something that can Rival any battalion because I believe troopers that has spirit can do anything when they put there mind to it.

——————————————————————--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a Temple Guard on a server called Reborn gaming. I was the leader of their elites so I had a lot of minges try to join so I know how to make round Minges. As some people know I can be fun and I can be mean. I believe that is what STs need right now, someone that can be both as I work with all of ST I have seen a lot. There are a lot of things that can change. If I am made a Vice commander in ST then I will work closely with the commander of ST to make STs great when I was a Temple Guard leader I had a lot to do and a lot of people to lead I may not be like every other Vice commander but I will work harder than anyone else I can get on anytime even when I am at school I am checking my phone to see if someone needs my help. I know a lot about leading because I have been a leader in a lot of different things on the PS4 I ran an army called the blue sea vipers everyone of them did not know how to play the game but after 2 weeks of hard work and training they were the best of the best. As an ST Vice commander, I wish to put them through hard work and training and make them the best.

———————————————————————------------------------------------------------------------

I am a GM on the Server so I have to Manage all my actors and any GM that is helping it has Taught me a lot of things has many of you know I work hard to make an event very good but ideas do not just come to my head that fast so I ask my actors what Seems fun to them so I would Imagine when they were on the ISD During an event they liked it. So as an ST Vice commander I will Listen to every one of my STs ideas and try to make everyone happy as ST is now there are just people jumping on it to Minge but STs are more than Minges If properly managed they can be the best And respected Battalion.

On the server I am a senior Moderator as well so I need to Deal with a lot of things without losing my mind I have Almost seen everything so I know how to deal with Minges if you have been in one of my sits you know that I listen to both sides of the story to find out what is the Problem so if ST and a different Battalion are having a problem then I know how to Deal with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

My playtime is 10 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I believe the main purpose is to make the branch better and to build it up to make it better than when it first came as a commander and to lead the troopers to battle to fight on the front line to knock the Enemies back.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Not that long ago I held the position of The seventh Sister I have been on the server for a long time now and I believe I have shown everyone my true colors I want to make this Server number one that means ST need to be stronger than anything else and I want to help with the rebuilding of STs

7. How often can you be Online? : 

I can be online all the time has all HC knows I have never missed a meeting and I have never gone on an LOA and I do not plan on doing that for a long time 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

I have 0 warns

the avengers hawkeye GIF

Edited by Hawkeye
  • Like 1

Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Senior GamemasterAdmin 

• Manager

-Support

Inactive in ST's

Has dones nothing for the battalion in my eyes

Not enough experience as Command in ST's and in the battalion

Please don't take this personnaly but I don't feel your ready for VCMDR.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

9 hours ago, Micro Wave said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT!
-Absolute amazing LTC and has done so much for ST since he first joined
-was a amazing 7th sister
-Deserves the rank, is an amazing leader and has done so much with ImpRP as a whole.

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

12 hours ago, Micro Wave said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT!
-Deserves the rank, is an amazing leader and has done so much with ImpRP as a whole.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+/Support
+You were a good seventh sister
+/-Mixed opinions in here
-Transferred pretty recently 

Good Luck Hawkeye

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+support 

Was great in IQ

Great person 

Not mingey 

The best candidate IMO 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/22/2020 at 9:44 PM, Micro Wave said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT!

he did good things with IQ, and his time in ST has been great. I hope he gets one of the vice spots as he deserves it.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

MAJOR + SUPPORT!

IMPRP Former Purge Commander and Eighth Brother

-PurgeRP- -IQRP-

MAJOR + SUPPORT!

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬