Drizzt's Ban Appeal

Drizzt

Steam Name:  Drizzt

SteamID: 

Ingame Name: Drizzt

Ban Length:  3 days (2 days and 12hours left)

Admin that Banned you: Rangiatia

Reason for Ban: Failrp as 173/LTAP

Dispute: I am trying to ONLY appeal the ban not the warning, I fully take responsibility for the warning as i did  failrp as SCP-173 Dr.Bright  opened my doors while i was still on NLR and i walked out, i do not dispute that. However, the ban reason was LTAP which i was not at all trying to do i fully accpeted my warning but at the time it was very late for me and my mother made me get off of my computer as a whole. I said in chat multiple times that i had to leave but had no response, but out of fear of my mother i was forced to turn off my game and could no longer play. I knew and was aware that i would recieve a warning and was fine with it, but i was not leaving to avoid punishment, i was leaving to avoid MY MOTHER punishing me IRL, I really hope you guys understand that i was not leaving to avoid punishment and i accept the warn wholly and i had something IRL that made me leave the server. Thank you for reading my ban appeal.

Drizzt

By the way my normal name is Drizzt, At the time of the punihsment it was "Give me a damn name"

-support 

You should not have broken the rules in the first place 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 minutes ago, Drizzt said:

arent you just a member? no offense but that can be said to litterally everysingle other appeal, also i said that i did break the rules but not one that would warrent a ban

Anyone and everyone and have their opinion on whatever post. Does not matter if they are “just a member.” If you are fully admitting to breaking the rules then you should get full punishment for it.

-Support 

Free From GL ❤️

So, the argument you're making is that your mom was forcing you off and you agree that you could've been clearer? I think the ban is justified because a lot of people can make that excuse and even if what you say is true, your words can dictate what punishment you get.. not the intentions behind it. I understand that feeling but I'm gonna say -Support

Wait out your ban. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

31 minutes ago, Rektify said:

So, the argument you're making is that your mom was forcing you off and you agree that you could've been clearer? I think the ban is justified because a lot of people can make that excuse and even if what you say is true, your words can dictate what punishment you get.. not the intentions behind it. I understand that feeling but I'm gonna say -Support

Wait out your ban. 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Going against the strain here but, +Support

He acknowledged that the warn was a fair punishment, and I'm  inclined to agree. I can understand quickly leaving because of an angry mother, and he did say ahead of time that he had to leave (albeit slightly unclearly).

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

6 hours ago, Rektify said:

Wait out your ban. 

Intentions do matter 

+Support

He said he had to go twice in chat  i respect him for listening to his mom

+/-Support lean towards -

Now yes, he should have said straight up "My mom is kicking me off the computer, I gtg" or something along the lines of that, but its embarrassing to do so. The right thing to do was to probably PM the admin the situation. However you should have made it more clear to the admin the reason you had to leave. Leaning towards minus, because I think you might be lying to get unbanned, whos to tell if you are or not. 

To sum it up, you should have pm'ed the admin the situation. In those two sentences you wrote in chat, you could have instead had enough time to tell the admin handling the situation the problem. 

In this case most likely best to wait it out, but I don't see any harm in trying to appeal the ban. 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

Accepted!

After reviewing the evidence and testimony in the appeal I am accepting it. While the appellate in question could've been more clear about his situation and the need for getting off line, he did at least take steps to inform the staff member handling the sit of the situation. Additionally, the appellate has a relatively clear record with no previous LTAP warnings. As such, you will be unbanned from the server, but the warning and ban will remain on your record.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021