Level system - Denied

Techy

What you want to see? -  i would like to see a level system similar to the one on SCP rp because when im training cadets on PD most of them are mingy and i would like them to have a little experience before starting on PD.

Why should we add it? - I think you should add it because it would make players not going on powerful classes like a minge would. its helpful because a minge would not want to grind time to just minge around and it would discourage them.

What are the advantages of having this? - less minges on Gov classes like President, Vice president, Cadet, etc.

Who is it mainly for? - its mainly for new players to make sure that if they want to have a good time on the server they need to give a little back with play time.

Links to any content - i dont have the link but i would think its somthing similar to the level system on SCP RP

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

+ support

would help gov with mingey presidents and VP's

i over all like this idea as it would help with minges

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support adding a reward system with rank mile stones would also bring more activity and could boost the server stats

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support adding a reward system with rank mile stones would also bring more activity and could boost the server stats

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

5 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member