should i become Trial Mod   

9 members have voted

1. 1. should i be Trial Mod

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Zefer

What is your steam name?: GL Captain Zefer 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:107843717

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 
yes I do I am currently a GM in GL and well as in the past I owned my own server how ever  that was 3 years ago and times have changed but as a GM for Gaminglight I pretty much know the start and ends of all the needs to be done for staff and I have read your staff requirements to so I have a pretty good following of the experience you need for this kind of job. How ever if there is stuff left I need to learn about being a staff I am willing to learn more. I feel like learning is all part of working anywhere so I always go by the falsify that if I am not learning something from my experience then I am doing it wrong  knowledge is always important to every position and making a impact is second. In my time as a owner of a server I had to learn this fast my position was to run 50+ People and on top of that I had to staff them all if they were breaking rules so I had my hand full for sure . The experience was eye opening to say the lest but a lot of it was a joy to deal with as it helped my over all ability to run a successful server witch lasted over 6 years a feet that I couldn't have done  with out my friends teaching me and making me Learn so in my opinion my experience in staffing is vary well fast but still enough to where I am willing to learn more knowledge about the matter and over all job of being said staff.   

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) February 13 I believe is the day I started playing 

What date did you make your forums account? April 2 the day i bought my first CC 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Patron/Gamemaster 

How many warns do you have on the server? zero and I plane on keeping it that way forever 

Have you donated?  2301$ worth of Donations i am a crazy insane person but I do it cause it supports the server and having CCs are fun 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines at?   yes I have  i have read it from top to bottom and understand it fully 

You will be tested on it: understood 

Timezone: PST time 

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A cause i am going for Trial Mod 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
my experience on the server and over all experience as a Owner of a Server leads me to believe that I would be great at this job  the idea just like being a GM excites me and I want  to show everyone I can  be trusted. and if you feel like I cant please let me know i want the opportunity to prove you wrong  and show I can do this in Gaminglight if I fail at all you have every right to strip the job off of me "but" I can  tell you with great confidence that wont be a problem cause I follow rules to a key  any rules I have ever broken I have always  learn from my mistakes and never done twice. I hope I can prove SMT that i am Capable and I am hopping they can see I am willing  for this job as Trial Mod. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I am a vary calm person with these situation I would if the person is yelling at me and cursing at me like crazy would say in a clam manner hey i know your upset but thing is you done wrong and even though you are yelling at me "witch I don't apricate" but ill tell you what I am going to give you a warning this time around  if you do this again there will be bigger consequence to be had. " then I would explain to them the rules  of the server about shooting other people if he calm down" if not and he is still swearing at me I would bring him to a corner and explain to him further that he needs to calm down  we cant have people going around swearing like mad and bad mouthing everyone. i will keep him there in the corner until he clam down  if he still continues or worse "says the do not say word" I will get someone to help me out who can ban people as stuff like racisms is  prohibited at all times and results  in a ban  something that trial Mods cant do at that level. 

Edited by zefershpear

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

18 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Active

Great Effort

Has eperience

Good luck!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 11/14/2020 at 11:53 AM, Nimo said:

+Support

Active

Great Effort

Has eperience

Good luck!

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

+Support

Active

Great Effort

Has eperience

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

Active

Great Effort

Has eperience

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 11/20/2020 at 2:21 PM, Big chungus said:

+Support
-Has experience
-Good guy
-Trusted
-Deserves the position 

Completely agree 

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

Active
Great Effort
Has Experience
Good luck zefer, from your friendly fucking idiot, Jenson.

• Thanks 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+Support

- Dedicated and cares about the community

- Great Application

- Has experience with him being a current gamemaster

Edited by Blizzard
  • Thanks 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 11/25/2020 at 11:39 AM, Blizzard said:

+Support

- Dedicated and cares about the community

- Great Application

- Has experience with him being a current gamemaster

• Thanks 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 12/3/2020 at 7:17 AM, Isaac. said:

+Support
 -Good Application 
 -Trusted
 -Active
 -Seems like a nice guy.

But the poll is public right now so rn it is an instant denial. 

James M- Former Police RP SS Chief Of Staff| Former Imperial Royal Guard Sovereign Protector|

4 minutes ago, zefershpear said:

I hoped I fixed it im not 100% sure I really had no clue about this rule 

Hey zefer just a little suggestion, its kinda risky to respond to your staff app as sometimes its grounds for a denial I would recommend you use the message icon below someone's posts to get into contact! 😉 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG