Southpaws RRH Application

Southpaw

In Game Name:  

Southpaw

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:183974422

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): 

Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:

Rang, but I will guard any of them with my life.

How many Strikes do you have: 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: 

I have always wanted to protect others. I find myself protecting the DSD or SD when I am on Experimental Forces a lot. Many members of the community trust and respect me as I respect and trust them. I always look for new ways to RP and be with other members while online. Being there for others is what I do. I have been there for many members of Omicron-9 when they feel down, sad, alone, and been with them for a very long time. Helping guard the O5-Council has always been something I thought of but never been able to do. I know what it's like to be brought down by others and I want to make sure that doesn't happen to anyone else. I look for better ways to make our community a better place for everyone and have a never-ending drive to keep going. Keeping active is one of the better things I am at. I am a very active member and am on almost every single day. I rarely see a RRH guarding any O5 and I want to be there when there is no one else who will. I believe I am ready for any obsecle thrown at me.

Why should we accept you: 

I think that I have an above-average skill at combat (My aim can be an ass at times.) I have a better skill with a sniper rifle and shotgun as it is what I have used almost every day. I am a trusted senior command member of Omicron-9 and I have the deepest respect for all of them. I know how to handle every threat thrown at me. Whether it be D-Class, to SCP-682 running at me. I serve with the Omicron-9 Experimental Forces and have proven my worth in combat. Thinking fast is another one of my many skills. I react quicker than most people (and yes, it could be good or bad at times) and get straight to the point. I have a lot of experience with re-containment, but I have more experience with GOIs like CI, Sarkis, or event GOIs. I know what to do and can work under extreme stress. As an experimental unit, I have had to guard the DSD and SD at times and know what to do and how to act with them. I have saved O5 personnel when on EXP or when I'm on my MTF job. I have experience with negotiations and raids on CI and have shown that I don't mess around when it comes to GOIs. When CI was raiding once, (it took balls) but I ran in with a shotgun as EXP and started shooting. CI panicked and began killing their comrades instead of me because I kept jumping around. I am ready and will set aside my own life for the O5s.

Edited by Southpaw

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

Massive +Support

-Dedicated

-Mature

-Knows what he's doing, is MTF Command, is a SF.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

9 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Dedicated

-Mature

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 11/10/2020 at 10:48 AM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Dedicated

-Mature

Short application but he seems pretty fit for RRH

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Massive +Support

-Dedicated

-Mature

Honestly, any interactions I have had with southpaw have been awesome

+Support

~OM3

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Massive +Support

-Dedicated

-Mature

yes

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Massive +Support

-Dedicated

-Mature

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant 

On 11/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, vSquishyv said:

Short application but he seems pretty fit for RRH

There's a difference between a short application and one that is smaller than others. Also you should know cause you are HFTO that Quality should always outweigh Quantity and this is a quality application. 

On 11/10/2020 at 7:48 AM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Dedicated

-Mature

On 11/10/2020 at 7:23 AM, Southpaw said:

Sarkis,

Sarkics :(((  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/10/2020 at 9:48 AM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Massive +Support

-Dedicated

-Mature

I totally agree, he is also active as far as I have seen. 

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

12 hours ago, Dragin said:

There's a difference between a short application and one that is smaller than others. Also you should know cause you are HFTO that Quality should always outweigh Quantity and this is a quality application. 

In fact, my policy is that Quality should always outweight quantity for trainings, but  in this context, the person is trying to persuade the other person reading it. And it is pretty much like in real life, if your applying for a job, you would make a well made and long application. So to quote myself, I did not meant that quantity overrules quality, I meant that in applications, both should be used.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Massive +Support

-Dedicated

-Mature

Southpaw is an amazing member of Omi9 command and deserves RRH. 

~OH5

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic