Marshal Commander Blizzards Lord Vader Application- Denied

Frosty_

Should I be Lord Vader?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

Blizzard's Lord Vader Application

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-=Section 1=-

In-game name: Blizzard

Steam Name: [GL] MyBroFrosty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:125360410

------------------------------------

-=Section 2=-

Why do you want to become the role of Darth Vader?

I want to become the role of Darth Vader for me to be able to have the opportunity to step up and help assist the community further. Darth Vader is a member of Senior High Command and is filled with many big responsibilities and I feel personally that I am ready for this step and I am willing to dedicate my time and energy to make sure this position is filled effectively. I love working with all members of the community from my work with army as Marshal Commander and conversating with the members of naval and IQ. I enjoy seeing and working with sides of RP and with Lord Vader I would be able to officially help out where I can with all sides. 

What experience do you have that would be relevant to the role of Darth Vader?

The main experience I have related to working as Darth Vader would be my work as Marshal Commander. As Marshal Commander I oversee all regiments under army and there command team. I work alongside General Stone, Grand General Kray, and Grand Admiral Thrawn to help make sure army is running at peak performance. I also communicate with High Command about general issues within RP and help put out my outputs and opinions on any situation that comes along. As the first chain of command within Army High Command I have a full work load with assisting all members that need my help.

Why do you think I should pick you over other applicants?

I believe you should choose me over other applicants because of my many qualities that I have already proven with my work within the community. I have already proven myself to be a proven leader and  a respected member of the community as already being a member of High Command. Dedication is a huge factor that I have proven for myself to this community. I have currently 12 weeks of activity within the server I have been online in the server helping the community almost daily. The main qualifier that I personally believe puts me over the other candidates is my work and my decision making. With my work in Army High Command I have been helping with making big decisions for example who gets commander positions and who doesn't. I take all situations with a non-bias outlook and make it end with fair and justified punishments. Within my time in command I have been training myself and improving on all my faults to get myself prepared to apply for a position as big as Lord Vader.

Please outline some ideas that you could bring to improve the server as Darth Vader:

With the way Darth Vader is built into the community he is a very versatile character within RP. Lord Vader is mainly made within lore to be a represented to the emperor. If I were to gain the position of Darth Vader I would build on that concept and bring that into RP. I would also step up when I am participating with RP and work along side troopers and lead them into victory for the emperor. I know members of the community have been anxious to fight alongside Lord Vader and I would make sure there they gain that satisfaction. Darth Vader being a sith lord is also a very serious character and tends to do some insane calls which brings more quality to RP. As Lord Vader I would like to help make RP more interesting with commanding execution and etc.  

------------------------------------

-=Section 3=-

In your personal experience with being a player, what issues have you come across?

The main issue I see within RP is the fact some members gain a position and will think they are over people and will attempt to basically have a "I'm right, your wrong" outlook. I may be a serious member of the community saying as I'm High Command but yet still this is a community and a game. If were going to make this community work everyone needs to put equal effort into making it work. I also want to see activity raising as well as in-game activities continuing to happened to help keep players entertained. There is quotas we all have to hold up to even us in High Command have the same expectations. I would also want to see command members and players in general gain more respect for each other especially to newer players. 

In response to the question above, how would you handle and fix these issues?

Honestly this is already the kind of stuff I'm dealing with as Marshal Commander.  How I would handle this issues is quiet simple really. If I see command members not pulling there wait in responsibilities for the server I will talk to them and tell they need to improve or further punishment will be handed. When it comes to regiment activity as a whole and in-game activities I will step up and assist all I can making sure players are kept busy and are enjoying there time in the community. I will speak with command and make sure consistent flag up calls are being help and trainings are being kept up. If I gain this position I would also love to personally work alongside the Grand IQ and do sims and duels for that section. When to comes to respect and understanding within the community this is something I will not tolerate. If I see members of the command team who are being disrespectful to members of the community they will receive correct punishment as I will question there position in rank. I want to make sure this community is fun and enjoyable for all who join. 

Anything else you would like to add? If there is anything I may improve to help improve my performance for this community I am open to hearing them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glory to the empire!

peeping tom GIF

Edited by Blizzard
Added a sentence

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Manager

-Support

AFKs on Marshall Commander a lot

Not that Active

I don't think you would be a suitable pick for Darth Vader

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+ support 

blizzard we had are differences a lot in the past your a huge reason why i never was able to rejoin 501st again but spite this though your Leaderships skills are second to none and with that being said you get my support as Vader    

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+ Support

- Is currently High Command

- Active in his high command duties

- Takes his role seriously but not too seriously

- Holds a Staff role as well 

- Well made application 

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

6 hours ago, [GL]Brendan said:

+Support

+Has Command and HC experience 

+Is HC 

+Active

Edited by dylanj2002

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

40 minutes ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Well made application 

50 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Not that Active

+/- Support

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

57 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Not that Active

47 minutes ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Well made application 

-/+ Support

Activity is the issue with me, But you have a very good application, Good luck man!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Not that Active

52 minutes ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Well made application 

+/- support

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

2 hours ago, [GL]Brendan said:

+Support

+Has Command and HC experience 

+Is HC 

+Active

2 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Not that Active

+/-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

3 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Well made application 

Good dude, would make a good addition to the SHC team. 

good luck blizzard!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

3 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Well made application 

3 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Not that Active

-/+

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

4 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Not that Active

Imma highlight sumthin  AFKs on Marshall Commander a lot

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, PTOB said:

+ Support

- Well made application 

Is a certified glizzy gobbler

+Support

Personal Experience

+/- Pleasant experiences from me, but have heard negative things from you have lead

Application Section 2

+Good Qualifications as Marshal Commander. I wish you talked more about what you were before Marshal Commander though

+/- You covered well how you would handle Vader in the RP sense, but would like to hear more about how you would handle him in the OOC sense.

Application Section 3

+Your provided plenty of valid issues on the server

+/- Your ideas to resolve these are things I have seen you work before, but for Vadar I would like you to think more of how to systematically handle these problems. People will not be the same around you once you dawn the mask.

Summary

I think you would be a good Vader. Your recent experience with regimental command as well as your awareness to some key issues I believe are key to the new Vader. The re-occurring theme I would like you to think about though if you become Vader is how you would fit in and handle the OOC role that comes along with the job. How would you handle the in place systems to resolve the issues you addressed as well as improve and create other experiences for those throughout the entire ISD.

Best of luck on your run for Vader

• 3 weeks later...