Takos O5 medic APP

pixalgamer99

In Game Name: Tako

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:233751291

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): Medical

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: well I mean Beanz looks nice even though I'm not applying

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I would like too join the medical team so I can have more things too do when I'm not managing medical staff and help out the O5 with torcher and medical aid I would like too help them out when they are on so they always have a medic with them and I can heal them when the combat is over and generally help them however I can.

Why should we accept you: I have experience in medical as a FWS and I do like to do stuff too help out around the place I can switch and quick buy hemos and quickclots and I can know the percentage of a member so I know not too waste my time with a better one and just use one I have, I'm also good at torcher as I like too do random things too a D class for some PT when there are medical staff on. I would prioritize being an O5 medic when there is none on or more are needed so the staff and council always have a healer by there side too help them out when trouble arises, I can be an active member who helps out around the staff and council when they are on

just too add on for clarity: I do spend most of my time on medical I did in fact go inactive on research as I felt I didn't have any ideas on what too test on when I would have an idea or something was going on I would hop on research but I gained a passion for medical and the community medical had as the rules were not strict and you could get the hang of things easy and had too heal people and relax, while I did go inactive on research I was being active on medical, then my activity took a bit of a dip recently and went on an LOA while I still hopped on I had too focus on 74th medical as I was the only person besides HCMD in a spot of power and was trying too boost its activity and get more officers. I'm sorry for being inactive in research and I hope this clears it up for anyone who doesn't know me that well or just thought I went inactive for no clear reason also please take in count that I may just be on when your not on as some people get on at different times I get on at 4:30 EST or a little past then and I’m on medical or D class from then at quite random times but always around then unless it’s the weekend

Edited by pixalgamer99

+/- Leaning towards -

Ok so my reasoning being

+ Experienced

-App is a Bit basic and I feel doesnt show much of you being unique 

7 minutes ago, pixalgamer99 said:

I would prioritize being an O5 medic

I would think that being active in Both at the same time would take priority -

-.5 Support since there are quite a few spelling errors and Grammatical errors

Edit: +Easy to talk to and can be nice

~OM4

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice
Forgot some things

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

2 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

+/- Leaning towards -

Ok so my reasoning being

+ Experienced

-App is a Bit basic and I feel doesnt show much of you being unique 

- Support since there are quite a few spelling errors and Grammatical errors

~OM4

OH10

Edited by Sprink

-Support

App is way too basic for my liking, also I have not seen you active in a while. My main concern is will you be active on it or not? You got Lead Researcher and then just went inactive on that branch. I can admit you're a nice person to talk to and do pose a somewhat high rank in medical, but still what I said above over powers these upsides. I unfortunately do not want you in this position.

-OR1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+/- Support leaning to +Support

-Cool guy

-Is command

-App is okay

-Quite inactive (I know I'm inactive too)

Best of luck Tako.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

3 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

If you get active I will change my mind

-OH8

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

2 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

-Support

If you get active I will change my mind

-OH8

Guys hes been on LOA?

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

4 minutes ago, Sleeping Pills said:

Guys hes been on LOA?

Even before that he's not very active, why make an app when your on LOA?

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

5 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Cool guy

-Is command

-App is okay

Best of luck Tako.

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

21 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

App is way too basic for my liking, also I have not seen you active in a while. My main concern is will you be active on it or not? You got Lead Researcher and then just went inactive on that branch. I can admit you're a nice person to talk to and do pose a somewhat high rank in medical, but still what I said above over powers these upsides. I unfortunately do not want you in this position.

-OR1

Inactivity is a another reason for my -Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 11/2/2020 at 11:01 AM, Right Twix Bar said:

-Cool guy

-Is command

-App is okay

Best of luck Tako.

Medical command being active?
Honestly Tako is one of the most consistently active medical command I know. He knows his stuff and he does it well. More importantly he is really creative and often thinks out of the box. He is caring and he puts his medical staff first.

+ Support

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

• Bread locked this topic