ZJ's - O5 Medical Application

ZJ

In Game Name: ZJ

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:39508321

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): Medical

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I love to roleplay as medical whenever possible. Not just healing people but creating a fun environment on the server in medical. Currently I am a Senior Medic and would like to expand on my roll in the facility. I would like to become more involved In making the branches better and get a better view on how the other branches are doing.

Why should we accept you: I am very active on both medical and security.  I follow the rules.  I do not want to abuse the power of 05, I want to improve the RP of the entire server.  I have been on the server for quite some time now. I know the rules fairly well. I should be accepted for my dedication to medical, not only that but I try to be helpful to all players with learning the rules and with RPing. I recognize what will be required of me when I am accepted, I won't disappoint. I am also very creative when it comes to roleplay healing and I am perfectly competent of making a treatment look as professional as is feasibly can. 

AMMENDUM: YES, I DID DISS A SECURITY PT. I dissed a security PT Simon Says event, I was upset at myself not the actual event itself. I have apologized profusely I am deeply sorry that command feels this way about me and I will try my best to re-earn their respect. I know that everyone has made mistakes in the past. I want it to be known that I highly respect command, and wish nothing but the best for them and the entire branch. As indicated previously I would be more then happy to issue a public apology on this matter. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Edited by ZJ

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+support

-dedicated

-easy to talk to

-active

-not cringe/ minge

-likes potatoes

Edited by Sleeping Pills
  • Laughing 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

Active on the server and medic job

Chill dude

Good looking application

Dedicated

• Like 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+Support

Now first off, everything about you in game is really good. You're a respectful, well mannered person who does like to RP, also to top it off being active. All of these factors makes it seem like you would be a good O5 Medic, however the application has not much put into it. In this situation though, I feel like you would still be good for O5 as a whole, good luck!

-OR1

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

4 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+Support

Active on the server and medic job

Chill dude

Good looking application

Dedicated

I know this gamer can be active and is overall nice

+Support

~OM4

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

I'm at a +/Support right now, but I'm leaning more towards +Support

- Really chill guy

- Really active on the server

- Dedicated to whatever job you're on

- Helped me with my Auto Loan homework

- Disrespecting Command

- Can be a little mingy at times

I wish you the best of luck with your O5 Medic App.

3 hours ago, Sixx 🙂 said:

- Really chill guy

- Disrespecting Command

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

3 hours ago, Sixx 🙂 said:

- Really chill guy

- Disrespecting Command

-OH8

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Neutral support

I've never had much of a problem with you, and think you can do a good job. But having disrespect towards command isn't a good fit for O5 medical because you should be respectful towards everyone and put forth a welcoming attitude so you can set an example

Edited by Consario

16 hours ago, Sprink said:

-Support
Is disrespectful towards security command
Not ready for the position
Application is quite small
Can be kind of mingy sometimes

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 11/2/2020 at 7:48 AM, Sixx 🙂 said:

- Really chill guy

- Disrespecting Command

I have heard the arguments for disrespect, but I have never seen ZJ disrespect medical command and I know that while ZJ can get passionate at times, they never mean to insult or hurt anyone.
And from a medical perspective, ZJ knows his surgeries and all the important healing stuff.

+ Support from me

Edited by AngryGiraffe

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

• Bread locked this topic