ERP

2Chopper4

Warning appeal/strike - Chopper

2Chopper4

STEAM_0:1:18753958

Zeus

ERPx1 i think

A couple of days ago

I didn't know anything or even heard about ERP only after I got striked. But I would like to get it appealed?

Only evidence I can provide is I'm still new to Gmod RP and never played it before until 2 weeks ago, i'm still learning about it.

Other than that I'm not doing it again knowing about it

Edited by 2Chopper4

Raptor Team Owner|  Nu7 Hammer Down/HSU/SM | Medical/EFM

I warned you for ERP as you were talking about taking off your pants and engaging in *questionable activities* with someone else. and I’m not gonna go into details. It was pretty gross and it creeped out a lot of others, thus I issued a warning. 

• Laughing 3
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I warned you for ERP as you were talking about taking off your pants and engaging in *questionable activities* with someone else. and I’m not gonna go into details. It was pretty gross and it creeped out a lot of others, thus I issued a warning. 

I dont understand on how you dont think that this is erp as this is the definition of erp
-Support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Use the warn as a learning opportunity as to what is allowed and what isn't and how far you can take things. Now you know what ERP is and that such is frowned upon here. While it may be on your record permanently, if you can shape up your act, it'll mean little in due time and can argue that.

The warn is valid so  -Support

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Use the warn as a learning opportunity as to what is allowed and what isn't and how far you can take things. Now you know what ERP is and that such is frowned upon here. While it may be on your record permanently, if you can shape up your act, it'll mean little in due time and can argue that.

Free From GL ❤️

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

This literally made me wheeze lmao

+support pulling our pants down and doing *questionable things* is not extreme RP nor is it disgusting 

I am obviously joking -support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support either or because 0 evidence has been provided showing that you didnt break ERP rules.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, Sixx said:

-Support either or because 0 evidence has been provided showing that you didnt break ERP rules.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Read the MOTD to actually know the rules so you don’t make another mistake.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

8 hours ago, Sixx said:

^

Current: ------
Former: Nu7 1lt/WO SFTOx2 ECRS Hammer and Sickle Unit   l Gensec SGT l E11 CPL/Ranger l Alpha-1 MSGT l  
kawaii cute anime GIF

Yeah, cause talking about sexually explicit stuff totally isnt erotic

and you meant it purposely as well

- Support 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket