Should I be a Forum Diplomat?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:MC HS VCMDR Brendan 2525

Steam Name:[GL] Brendan

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:543652342

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?: I’m an Admin on Imperial RP

How many posts do you have on the website?:176

How often are you online on the forums?: Everyday, all day

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum): I believe i’m qualified to serve as a forum diplomat, because I’ve been apart of the community for a little over 4 months now so I know my way around the forums, and the community.Another reason why I feel I’m qualified is that in the staff world, I’m an admin which means I’ve been trusted to hold a(n) Important role in this community.I am also apart of the support team which is a pretty important role to have in this community, I am as well a Vice commander on my respected server, which Is held with a high standard and heavy responsibilities.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision?: I would consider my self to have good judgment. An example of this is that it was a late night on imperial, there was 25-30 people on, most of them afk on IQ, I was doing stuff as an admin(Actual admin rank) and then I noticed we had 5 people who decided to join and be full minges and kill all of cadet room, I did what I was allowed to do and got rid of them, saving the server from another possible raid/Mingefest. So from my good judgement and quick thinking, I had them banned and warned.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?: I would deal with the situation by using the tools that I have and deal with that person, I would use the hide tool and  do all that I can in that situation, after that I would then report to either a higher forum diplomat or the head diplomat depending on how serious the situation was/ is.I would then tell them to make a Ban appeal on their own respective  server on the forums, If need be I would send them the right link to the ban appeal. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal?: I would first claim the case and understand what is going and address the issue at hand, In this case I would put a warning message saying “Stop Arguing in this post, keep it strictly to +/- supportings” I would then contact both of them about the issue that has happen and then report to my higher ups in forum diplomat.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Edited by [GL]Brendan
Added minor adjustments

+support

Brendan you have a good app and have some good responses, but I would love to see a little bit more detail (not on the last one that ones great)! I also would like to see you increase forums activity (it’s great, but when compared to others applying it could be improved)! Good luck man. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, October said:

+support

Brendan you have a good app and have some good responses, but I would love to see a little bit more detail (not on the last one that ones great)! I also would like to see you increase forums activity (it’s great, but when compared to others applying it could be improved)! Good luck man. 

-You seem a pretty active support member and you had a decent app

Good Luck Brendan!

• Like 1

Carrots_LT_COL.png

On 10/28/2020 at 1:32 PM, October said:

+support

+ support 

Reasons Above

• Like 1

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• Head of Staff
On 10/30/2020 at 12:21 AM, Echo said:

+ support 

Reasons Above

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 10/28/2020 at 8:32 PM, October said:

+support

• Like 1

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

On 10/28/2020 at 4:32 PM, October said:

+support

same reasons stated above 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 7:32 PM, October said:

+support

• Like 1

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 10:32 AM, October said:

+support

• Like 1

On 10/28/2020 at 7:32 PM, October said:

+support

I agree, Good luck!

Edited by Zerg
  • Like 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support